0 votes
in Intruder Alarms by New member (150 points)
So I have an Enforcer V10 installed in my property and I have a question about how my alarm system will respond in the event of an actual break in.

My alarm response is set to Start at signal digi and end at Confirm (I don’t know what this means).

if for example someone was to gain access through the front door, will they be granted the same ‘entry time’ grace that I am when I come home and need to disarm the system? Under Night set I would hope that the panel and external alarms would sound on alarm.

please can someone also explain what a confirmed alarm is?

thanks,

Ryan.

2 Answers

0 votes
by New member (580 points)
selected by

Best answer
A confirmed alarm is where 2 PIRs have been activated, if 1 PIR is activated then a intruder signal is sent but then if a second PIR is activated this is when a confirmed signal is sent. Confirmed is used mainly for police to respond if your alarm is set up for police.
0 votes
by New member (180 points)
I think that DransfieldSecurity is quite right. I've just wanted to answer the same

117 questions

120 answers

12 comments

46 users

Welcome to the Connectec Q&A forum.

Please keep questions and answers concise and to the point, use comments if you need clarification or want more information from a poster and try to be as considerate and helpful as possible to other members.

Please read the forum rules for more information.