0 votes
in CCTV by
Hi

I am looking to buy the Pyronix Enforcer V10 and wireless pir system.  I want to also install a POE CCTV system with about 4 cameras.  However, I want to be able to view the cameras over the Pyronix Por Control + app.

Is this possible?  Which cameras would you recommend?

Are there options to store video locally or cloudbased?

Thanks

2 Answers

0 votes
by New member (730 points)
Hi

The Hikvision and Hilook range of CCTV should be compatible with the Pro Control app and you should be able to link cameras to triggers on your alarm through the pyronix cloud.

I would recommend a recorder based system to ensure uninterrupted recording regardless of internet connection. A good starting point would be a 4 channel NVR paired with 4-5mp turret style cameras. These perform best at night and look more appealing than the bullet cameras on a domestic premises.

Pyronix have recently released a new Homecontrol 2.0 app which is very nice but doesn't support the camera systems.
0 votes
by New member (220 points)

I agree, the Hikvision and Hilook range of CCTV should be compatible with the Pro Control app 

100 questions

106 answers

8 comments

39 users

Welcome to the Connectec Q&A forum.

Please keep questions and answers concise and to the point, use comments if you need clarification or want more information from a poster and try to be as considerate and helpful as possible to other members.

Please read the forum rules for more information.