NEW CLEARANCE
Tax shown based on shipping to United Kingdom gb flag , Change?

Which POE system to get to link with Pyronnix Enforcer V10 with wireless PIR?

Asked 3 years ago in Intruder Alarms by Matt | 2 Answers

Hi I am looking to buy the Pyronix Enforcer V10 and wireless pir system. I want to also install a POE CCTV system with about 4 cameras. However, I want to be able to view the cameras over the Pyronix Por Control + app. Is this possible? Which cameras would you recommend? Are there options to store video locally or cloudbased? Thanks

2 Answers

BEST ANSWER
ANSWER
Answered 3 years ago by Paul
Hi The Hikvision and Hilook range of CCTV should be compatible with the Pro Control app and you should be able to link cameras to triggers on your alarm through the pyronix cloud. I would recommend a recorder based system to ensure uninterrupted recording regardless of internet connection. A good starting point would be a 4 channel NVR paired with 4-5mp turret style cameras. These perform best at night and look more appealing than the bullet cameras on a domestic premises. Pyronix have recently released a new Homecontrol 2.0 app which is very nice but doesn't support the camera systems.

Answered 3 years ago by Bernarda

I agree, the Hikvision and Hilook range of CCTV should be compatible with the Pro Control app 

Please login or register to answer this question
Compare 0
Google review badge