0 votes
in CCTV by

1 Answer

0 votes
by Silver member (7.5k points)

The current version of that recorder is the DS-7604NI-K1/4P although you should be able to use any Hikvision NVR or HiLook NVR

100 questions

106 answers


39 users

Welcome to the Connectec Q&A forum.

Please keep questions and answers concise and to the point, use comments if you need clarification or want more information from a poster and try to be as considerate and helpful as possible to other members.

Please read the forum rules for more information.