IP-COM F1105P-4-63W 5 Port 10/100 PoE (63W) Switch
- 5 X 10/100Mbps
- 4x POE 802.3af/at ports
- POE extend mode 250m
The IP-COM F1105P- is a high quality, low cost 10/100Mbps POE switch that also includes additional features like POE extend and lightning protection (Read more)
The IP-COM F1105P-4-63W is a compact, unmanaged desktop switch which is ideal for small CCTV, WIFI systems where up to four devices require POE power and standard 10/100Mbps connection speeds. It can automatically detect and supply power to any compatible PoE camera allowing you to expand your network without separate power cables, making installation quicker, easier and more cost effective.
250m Transmission Distance
The F1105P-4-63W features extension technology which allows power and data to be transmitted to APs, IP cameras, and IP phones through CAT5e cables over distances of up to 250 Meters.
High Performance Data Processing
The F1105P-4-63W boasts store-forward switching architecture with back pressure up to 1Gbps, with all ports forward and filter packets at full-wire speed for maximum throughput. This ensures a fast connection at all times, even when 4 HD cameras are being accessed at the same time.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3af/at standards
- 9*10/100Mbps Base-T RJ45 port; Ports 1-8: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- 2K MAC address and MAC address learning
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, and backpressure half duplex flow control
- 1.8 Gbps switching fabric for non-blocking line-speed forwarding
- maximum power output of each PoE port: 30 W; maximum power output of the switch: 102W.
- 1Mb packet buffer, twice of that counterparts
- Supports port VLAN; ports 1 to 8 can communicate with the uplink port (port 9) but cannot communicate with each other
- Desktop installation & wall-mount
|Port Lightning Protection
|Store and forward
|Packet forwarding rate
|MAC Address Table
|PoE supply management
||Port 1-8 support IEEE802.3at/af PoE
|PoE through pin
||1 2 4 5 +;3 6 7 8 -
|Voltage input range
DC: 51V 2A
||177.5*104*26mm( W x D x H )
||In full configuration: 102W
PoE Max Power Supply: 92W
||Standard:the switch functions as a common unmanaged switch and
all the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
VLAN:ports 1 to 8 are isolated from each other, but can communicate with ports 9 (uplink port) respectively.
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃(-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|-- No videos available --|
|IP-COM F1105P-4-63 Quick Start Guide|
|IP-COM F1105P-4-63 Datasheet|
|IP-COM support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.