Planet SW-504 Ethernet Switch
- 5x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Home or small business use
- Compact plastic design
- Plug and play auto negotiation
Planet SW-504 Compact home or small office 5 port Ethernet switch
The PLANET SW-504 provides cost-conscious business and home users with the foundation of an integrated system of small-office / home-office networking. The SW-504 is a compact plastic model, which is just right for your network of 10 to 50 users.
The SW-504 Desktop Fast Ethernet Switch is simple and cost-effective and is the ideal device for bridging Ethernet and Fast Ethernet work-groups or networks.
Its simple design and functionality offers a no frills solution for small networks where there is no requirement for advanced features such as Gigabit speeds, POE and management. Ready to go out of the box complete with LED indicators, the network status can be installed with ease and monitored at a glance.
With 5 10/100Mbps ports, the SW-504 provides a cost-effective and high-performance solution for Home/SOHO use. In multiple applications, the advanced functionality of the SW-504 eliminates the traditional issues associated with Ethernet.
- 5 10/100Mbps TP interfaces
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and backpressure for half duplex operation
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- Supports 2K absolute MAC address
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports Automatic MDI/MDI-X function
- Full/half-duplex capability on each TX port
- LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management
- FCC Class B, CE compliant
|10/100Base-T Ports||5 Auto MDI/MDIX ports|
|Dimensions (mm)||168 x 100 x 29|
|Power Requirements (External power adapter)||DC 5V, 1A|
|Power Consumption / Dissipation (Full operation)||3.7 watts / 12 BTU|
|Address Table||2K entries|
|Flow Control||Back pressure half duplex, IEEE 802.3x pause frame full duplex|
|Throughput (packet per second)||0.744Mpps|
IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3x (Full-duplex Flow Control)
Operating: 0~50 degrees C
Storage: -20~70 degrees C
|Operating Humidity||Operating: 5% to 90%, Storage: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Regulation Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class B, CE|
|Dimensions||L 168.00mm x W 100.00mm x H 29.00mm|
Product variants available
|Planet support site|
There are no reviews for this product. Please leave your review below.
Thanks for taking the time to review this product.
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q&A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Ask your question here.
You might also need
Why buy the Planet SW-504 Ethernet Switch from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
We are approved Planet resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.