The Connectix 24 Way Keystone Patch Panels offer high density and the capability for high data transmission performance levels. Supplied unloaded - the patch panel installation and termination time can be greatly reduced when Connectix Tool-less Snap-to-fit Keystone Modules are used in the panel. To further increase on-site installation efficiency, Connectix Express Pre-terminated and Pre-tested Modules can also be used.
Connectix Express components are supplied pre-labelled with specified numbering schemes, making installation a case of matching the numbered outlets to the numbered ports and snapping them in.
- Suitable for housing up to 24 keystone jacks
- Once terminated onto the cable, simply clip the keystone jack into panel. The jack sits securely in the panel, however it can be unclipped if necessary.
- Suitable for UTP Tool-less Keystone Modules
- Suitable for Connectix Express assemblies
- Integrated cable management tray
- Robust all steel construction
- Connectix 25 Year System and Product Warranty
|Width||483 mm (19”)|
|Finish||Fine textured black paint (front)|
Bright zinc plate (rear)
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
|Connectix support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.