HiWatch NVR-104-A/4P Network Video Recorder 4 Channel
- 4 Camera PoE Inputs
- HDMI/VGA outputs
Hiwatch 4 Channel Network Video Recorder with POE (No HDD)
Hiwatch POE NVR's
Introducing the new range of Budget friendly Hiwatch 100 Series NVR's from the worlds largest CCTV manufacturer. Designed with the end user in mind, the Power Over Ethernet (POE) range of recorders provide the Plug and Play simplicity of traditional Analogue systems without sacrificing the major features offered in Hikvisions professional range of Recorders.
Power over Ethernet (POE) technology allows data and low voltage power to be sent down the same single Cat5/6 cable, simplifying installation and minimising cost. A single data cable from the recorder to the camera of up to 90 metres is all that's required.
Remote access is available via a free mobile app allowing Live view and Playback of your CCTV cameras on most mobile devices and computers. No complicated set up required!
- Simple Wizard Setup
- Compatible with many third party camera brands
- 4 and 8 Channel variants available with POE ports
- H.264+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 50%
- Full channel recording at up to 4 MP resolution
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution
- Up to 2-ch synchronous playback at 4 MP resolution or 4-ch at 1080p resolution
- 1 SATA hard disks can be connected with 6TB capacity
- HDD quota and group modes; a different capacity can be assigned to different channels
- Supports multiple VCA(Video Content Analytics) events detection
- Smart search for a selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve playback efficiency
- One-key operation: automatically search, modify and add IP cameras after device is activated
|IP video input:||4-ch|
|Two-way audio input:||1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)|
4 MP/3 MP/1080p/1.3 MP/UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
Main stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
Sub-stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
1920 × 1080P /60Hz, 1280 × 1024 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz,
1024 × 768/60Hz
1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1kΩ)
|Live View/ Playback Resolution:||
4 MP/3 MP/1080p/1.3 MP /UXGA/720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
2-ch@4 MP, 4-ch@1080p
|SATA:||1 SATA interface for 1 HDD|
|Capacity:||Up to 6TB capacity for each HDD|
TCP/IP, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, UPnP™
2 × USB 2.0
1 RJ-45 10/100 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
4 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaces
|Supported Standard:||AF and AT|
48 VDC (PoE Model)
12 VDC (None PoE model)
|Consumption(without hard disk and POE):||≤ 18 W|
|Working Temperature:||-10 ºC ~ +55 ºC (+14 ºF~ + 131 ºF)|
|Working Humidity:||10 % ~ 90 %|
200 x 200 x 44.5mm
|Weight(without HDD):||≤ 1 kg (2.2 lb)|
|Dimensions||L 200mm x W 200mm x H 44.50mm|
Product variants available
|HiWatch NVR-100 Datasheet|
|HiWatch by Hikvision website|
|HiWatch by Hikvision support site|
There are no reviews for this product. Please leave your review below.
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q&A forum
Ask your question here.
You might also need Accessories
You might also need WiFi adaptors
Why buy the HiWatch NVR-104-A/4P Network Video Recorder 4 Channel from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150.
We are approved HiWatch by Hikvision resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.