Compact Plug-and-Play Free-to-Air Freesat HD Satellite Receiver DVB-S2 HDMI USB
- Plug and Play Design
- Up to 1080p Resolution
The Labgear VSAT01 is a plug & play Freesat receiver that can be used with an existing TV aerial or satellite dish to expand the amount of TV channels (Read more)
The Labgear VSAT01 is a plug and play Freesat receiver that can be used with an existing TV aerial or satellite dish to expand the amount of TV channels and include all 'Free to Air' channels. The receiver is fully compliant with compliant with HDMI 1.3 specifications and supports video resolutions up to 1080p HD.
- DVB-S and DVB-S2 Compliant
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.3 specification
- Supports video resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 576p, and 576i
- USB 2.0 port for PVR, Time-shift and timer
- Blind scan, Sat scan, TP scan, NIT scan
- Stores up to 4000 programs
- Supports Now and Next recording
- Teletext and Subtitles
- Features: Parental lock, Channel Edit, Favourite Edit
|AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
|Consumed power < 9W (Power on)
|Power < 9W (Power on)
Power < 1W (Power standby)
|Operating Temperature 0°C - 40°C
Permissible relative humidity: 10 - 80%
|LNB- -F Connector
Video - HDMI/Phono
Audio - Phono
USB - USB A
RS232 - RS232
|2 x AAA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
|Up to 8m (line of sight)
|30° left to right
20° up and down
|110g including batteries
|-- No videos available --
|Labgear Freesat Receiver User Manual
|Labgear support site
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.