5 -24V DC 36W Adjustable Multi-voltage Power Supply
- UK, Euro, USA & Australian
- Choice of 20 Volt Outputs
- + or - Centre Polarity
Our Adjustable Multi-Voltage Power Supply comes with interchangeable UK, Euro, USA and Australian AC input pins a choice of 6 DC output connectors (Read more)
Our 5 -24V DC 36W Adjustable Multi-voltage Power Supply comes with interchangeable UK, Euro, USA and Australian AC input pins, and also with a choice of 6x interchangeable DC output connectors (polarity reversible)
The power supply provides a choice of 20 fully regulated output voltages. The voltage cannot be changed by mistake by the end user as there is no selector switch. The voltage is chosen by way of a resistor which pushes into side of the power supply. The table below shows the complete choice of outputs which step up in 1vdc increments and range between 5vdc and 24vdc.
The unit is also supplied with UK, European, USA and Australian push on input pins and a choice of 6 output connectors. The standard output connector pack includes the following types:
Type A) 2.5mm male
Type B) 3.5mm male
Type D) 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm female
Type G) 2.5 x 5.5 x 12mm female
Type H) 1.3 x 3.5 x 10mm female
Type N) 1.5 x 5.5 x 12mm female
The connectors can be pushed on either way round to provide either + or - centre polarity
- 100-240V AC Input via interchangeable UK, Euro, USA or Australian pins
- Connectors can be pushed on either way round to provide either + or - centre polarity
- Short circuit protection (auto-recovery)
- 100% Burned-in and tested - high reliability
- No minimum load
- CEC Level V
- CE, CB and GS Approved
- Connectors: 2.5mm male, 3.5mm male, 2.1x5.5x12mm female, 2.5x5.5x12mm female, 1.3x3.5x10mm female and 1.5x5.5x12mm female
- Output Voltage: 5-24V in 1V increments
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
|Connectec value website|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.