Riello NetMan 204 Slot-In Ethernet Network Adapter Card
The Riello NetMan 204 is a network communications card that enables Riello UPS systems to integrate into medium or large networks over 10/100 Mbps. (Read more)
The Riello NetMan 204 is a network communications card that enables Riello UPS systems to easily integrate into medium or large networks, ensuring secure and reliable communication between the UPS and its management software.
The Netman 204 Connects UPS systems into medium or large networks over 10/100 Mbps ethernet connections and IPv4/6 networks using Modbus/TCP or BACNET/IP protocols, and guarantees secure and reliable communication between all connected devices. It also offers seamless integration with VMware, helping you manage any virtual networks and perform safe system shutdown of both virtual and physical machines.
The NetMan 204 environmental sensors are able to monitor and record environmental conditions, as well as activities in protected areas and the area where the UPS is installed. The environmental sensors allow management and control to be extended to cover the area around the UPS, monitoring the temperature and humidity and driving cooling fans or locks. Values are provided via Internet, SNMP and via PowerShield3 software. PowerShield3 can be used to manage sensor operating states in order to send messages. Refer to PowerShield3 software documentation for further information. NetMan 204 can manage up to 6 separate sensors. Environmental sensors are quick to install thanks to their small footprint, and they do not require a separate external power supply. Thanks to the self-learning sensors, configuration is also rapid and intuitive.
- Compatible with main network communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP HTTPS, SSH, SNMP)
- Designed for use with PowerShield³ and PowerNetGuard UPS management software
- Customised dongle enables Wi-Fi network communication
- Complete management and monitoring of up to 6 environmental sensors
- Seamless integration with VMware to manage virtual networks
- 32 bit RISC processor
- • Compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and IPv4/6 networks
- Ldap and Active Directory integration for centralised authentication mechanism support
- Maximum expandability
- Events log and data management
- Wake-on-LAN management for starting computers via TCP/IP network
- Other standards: DHCP, DNS, RARP, FTP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP
- Management of environmental sensors
- Configurable via SSH sessions, and web
- Firmware upgradeable via microSD and web browser
- Configurable firewall
|NETMAN 204 4GB Datasheet|
|NETMAN 204 4GB Quick Start Guide|
|NETMAN 204 4GB User Manual|
|Riello UPS website|
|Riello UPS support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.