WERA 7 Piece Slimline Electricians VDE Screwdriver Set
- Low Fatigue Handle
- Reduced Shaft Diameter
- Colour Coded
Wera VDE slimline screwdrivers features a low fatigue handle, anti-roll design, reduced diameter shaft & are individually tested up to 10000 volts (Read more)
Wera Slimline VDE screwdrivers are high quality, professional tools that feature a multi-component Kraftform handle which combats hand fatigue and speeds up job times. The blade diameter has been reduced to allows sunken screws and spring elements to be accessed and actuated quickly and easily. Each screwdriver has been individually tested in a water bath at 10,000 volts to ensure safe working at the permitted 1,000 volts. The hexagonal design prevents the screwdriver rolling away and handle markings ensure correct tool selection at a glance.
The Wera 247 VDE is a single pole voltage testing screwdriver that can be used to detect voltages within the range of 150V to 250V. It is made from hardened chrome-vanadium steel and has a handy sprung pocket clip. The 247 VDE features a neon indicator which has been sealed inside the hexagonal anti-roll handle to fully ensure safety.
- Insulated blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high-speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Reduced shaft diameter
- Phillips 1 (PH1) VDE Screwdriver
- Phillips 2 (PH2) VDE Screwdriver
- Slotted VDE Screwdriver 0.6 x 3.5mm
- Slotted VDE Screwdriver 0.8 x 4.0mm
- Slotted VDE Screwdriver 1.0 x 5.5mm
- Pozi/Slot VDE MCB Screwdriver PZ2/SL
- Voltage Tester Slot 3mm x 70mm
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.