Tenda TEG1105PD 5-Port Gigabit PoE Powered Ethernet Switch with 4-Port PoE
The Tenda TEG1105PD is a 5 port PoE switch that features 4 x Gigabit PoE ports, and 1 x PSE In port that enables the switch to be powered by PoE also. (Read more)
The Tenda TEG1105PD is a 5 port PoE ethernet switch that features 4 x Gigabit PoE ports, and 1 x PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) PoE-In port that enables the switch to be powered by PoE also. This eliminates the need for a power adaptor, making it ideal for CCTV installation.
The transmission rate of 5 Gigabit ports can reach up to 2000 Mbps in full-duplex mode. Full wire-speed forwarding functionality on all ports guarantees the smooth transmission of the surveillance videos monitored by HD IP cameras.
The TEG1105PD can extend the data transmission distance up to 325 meters and offer long-distance PoE power supply through multiple PoE ports. Suitable for medium and long-distance wired monitoring scenarios or low-power wireless coverage scenarios such as parks, factories, schools, etc.
- Five 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation ports
- Port 5 supports power supply by a PSE compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at
- Ports 1 - 4 support power supply to low-power PDs compliant with IEEE 802.3af
- The switch supports auto MDI/MDIX, simplifying the network structure and maintenance
- The non-blocking wire-speed forwarding function guarantees the smooth operation of network applications
- Full-duplex ﬂow control and half-duplex back pressure control prevent frame loss caused by port blocking
- The switch supports the store-and-forward transfer mode and a 2 K MAC address table
- The switch supports 9K jumbo frame, improving the forwarding rate of large ﬁles
- The switch supports IP camera connection and guarantees the smoothness and clearness of monitoring videos
|IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x,
IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
|4 x PoE LED indicators
5 x Link/Act LED indicators
1 x Power LED indicator
|5 x 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45
ports (supporting Auto MDI/MDIX)
|1000Base-T: CAT5e UTP or better
100Base-TX: CAT5 UTP or better
10Base-T: CAT3 UTP or better
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|100 mm x 100 mm x 26 mm
|Port lightning protection: 6 kV
Power lightning protection: No
Electrostatic protection: Air discharge: ±8 kV Contact discharge: ±6 kV
|Packet forwarding rate
|MAC address table
|Desktop mounting: Support
Wall mounting: Not support
Rack mounting: Not support
|Operating humidity: (10% - 90%), non-condensing
Operating temperature: 0°C - 45°C
Storage temperature: -40°C - 70°C
Storage humidity: (5% - 90%), non-condensing
|PoE power cable core
|8 cores: voltage of cores 1, 2, 4, 5 is +, and cores 3, 6, 7, 8
|Maximum output power of a single port
|Maximum output power of the switch
|PoE in standard
|PoE in port
|MAC address learning
|Tenda TEG1105PD Datasheet
|Tenda TEG1105PD Installation Guide
|Tenda support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.