IP-COM G1024G 24 Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
- 24-port Gigabit
- Fan-less Design
- 24/7 stable connection
The IP-COM G1024G is a 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch with 24/7 stable connection, higher-efficient heat dissipation & lighting protection (Read more)
The IP-COM G1024G is a 24 port unmanaged Gigabit switch that can be desktop or rack mounted and is ideal for large scale surveillance installations. Providing transmission rates of up to 2000 Mbps, the G1024G can transfer large files and smoothly stream videos quickly and easily. Each 10/100/1000M auto-negotiation RJ45 ports have the wire-speed forwarding capability and support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control.
The G1024G features steel housing with breathing vents to allow higher-efficient heat dissipation. The fanless design reduces noise and dust a the 19" 1U size allows it to be either desktop or rack mounted. In addition, the ports can provide lightning protection of up to 6kV which prevents surge damage to expensive equipment in the event of a lightning strike.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3ab standards
- 24*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- 8K MAC address and MAC auto Learning & Auto Aging
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, and backpressure half duplex flow control
- 48 Gbps switching fabric for non-blocking line-speed forwarding
- LED indicators for indicating working status and troubleshooting
- Built-in power supply system with 6 kV common mode and 4 kV differential mode lightning protection
- 24 ports with 6 kV common mode lightning protection
- IP camera connection
- Plug and play
|Standards & Protocols
|IEEE 802.3、 IEEE 802.3u、IEEE 802.3ab、IEEE
|24 x Link/Ack
1 x Power
|24 x 10/100/1000M J45 ports (Auto
|Packet Forwarding Rate
|-- No videos available --
|IP-COM G1024G Datasheet
|IP-COM G1024G Quick Start Guide
|IP-COM support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.