IP-COM G1124P-24-250W 24 Port Unmanaged Gigabit PoE Switch 250W
- 24 x RJ45 PoE Ports
- Gigabit speeds
- 6KV Lightening Protection
The IP-COM G1124P-24-250W is a desktop or rack mountable Gigabit switch with 24 x RJ45 ports that have a 224W PoE output & 6KV Lightning Protection (Read more)
The IP-COM G1124P-24-250W is an unmanaged Gigabit switch that can be desktop or rack mounted and features 24 RJ45 ports that can deliver up to 30 watt PoE (802.3af) per port with a massive overall PoE budget of 225 watts, making it perfect for medium to large scale surveillance systems. It also provides simple management modes such as CCTV, VLAN, and Isolation to help reduce cabling costs of IP terminals, APs and IP cameras.
The G1124P-24-250W features a hardware DIP switch that can be used to switch between Standard, CCTV, VLAN and Isolation Modes. This ensures the switch is always optimally set for the application required without any complicated configuration. In addition, the ports can provide lightning protection of up to 6kV which prevents surge damage to expensive equipment in the event of a lightning strike.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
- Store & forward, share memory, non-blocking architecture
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Provide 24 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports with 24-port PoE
- Ports 1-24: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- Supports full-duplex 802.3x flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports 8K MAC address list, MAC address learning and auto-ageing
- Supports port Inductive Lightning Protection up to 6KV
- maximum power output of the switch: 225W
- Hardware DIP switch for selection among the Standard, CCTV, VLAN, and Isolation modes.
|Standard & Protocol
|IEEE 802.3/IEEE 802.3u/IEEE 802.3ab/IEEE
IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at
|24 x Link/Act per device
24 x PoE per device
1 x Power per device
|Port Lightning Protection
|Store and forward
|Packet forwarding rate
|MAC Address Table
|PoE supply management
|Port 1-24 support IEEE802.3at/af PoE
|PoE through pin
|1 2 4 5 +;3 6 7 8 -
|Voltage input range
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
|440 x 178 x 44mm
|In full configuration: <250W
PoE Max Power Supply: 225W
|Standard: the switch functions as a common unmanaged switch and
all the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
CCTV: the port cache is optimized and PoE ports 1-8 have higher priorities over the other ports. All the ports of the switch can communicate with each other.
VLAN: ports 1 to 22 are isolated from each other, but can communicate with ports 23 and 24 (uplink ports) respectively.
Isolation: ports 1 to 4 and ports 15 to 24 belong to two different VLAN. This mode can be used to isolate supervision network and wireless network to make them not interfere with each other.
|Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|-- No videos available --
|IP-COM G1124P-24-250W Datasheet
|IP-COM G1124P-24-250W Qiuck Start Guide
|IP-COM support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.