Planet FGSW-2511P 24 Port 10/100 PoE Switch with 1 Gigabit Combo Uplink Port
- 24 PoE+ RJ45 Ports
- 1 x Gigabit uplink
- 3 year guarantee
The Planet FGSW-2511P is a 24 port PoE+ network switch with a Gigabit uplink port that can be easily managed using the on board LED indicators (Read more)
The Planet FGSW-2511P is a 24 port network switch that is perfect for large scale CCTV deployments. It's robust design and simple to use powerful features makes it a highly versatile and reliable switch.
PoE Device Ports and Gigabit Uplinks
The Planet FGSW-2511P features 24 x 10/100 RJ45 ports that support up to 30 watt PoE+ (802.3at) up to an overall combined maximum of 300 watts. The switch uses auto sensing technology to automatically deliver PoE to compatible devices.
Separate from the RJ45 device ports the FGSW-2622VHP has a Gigabit uplink port that be connected with either RJ45 or optional SFP modules for fibre.
Extended PoE Distance
The FGSW-2511P features a built-in solid DIP switch provides "Standard", "VLAN", “QoS” and "Extend" operation modes. In 'Standard' mode it operates as a normal IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Switch. In 'VLAN' mode it helps prevent IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other. 'QoS' mode features port-based QoS function. Port 1 to Port 8 supports port priority; optimize port cache.
In 'Extend' mode, PoE Port-1 to Port-8 of the FGSW-2511P can support 25-watt PoE power output over a distance of up to 250 metres overcoming the 100m limit on Ethernet UTP cable.
Fibre-Optic Link Capability
The mini-GBIC slot built in the FGSW-2511P supports 1000BASE-SX/LX SFP (small form-factor pluggable) fibre-optic modules which allows the distance to be extended from 550 meters to 2 kilometres (multi-mode fibre) and 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/120 kilometres (single-mode fibre or WDM fibre).
- 24 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 copper ports
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 copper port
- One shared 1000BASE-X SFP interface
- Hardware-based DIP switch for “Standard”, “VLAN”, “QoS” or “Extend” mode selection
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus end-span PSE
- Up to 24 IEEE 802.3af/at devices powered
- Supports PoE power up to 30 watts for each PoE port
- 190-watt PoE budget
- Each PoE port supports 52V DC power to PoE powered device
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode
- The “Extend” mode features 25-watt PoE transmit distance of 250m at speed of 10Mbps
- Hardware-based 10/100Mbps and 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 16K absolute MAC addresses
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Solid DIP switch to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing
- 19-inch rack-mount size, 1U height
- LED indicators for PoE ready/activity and LINK/ACT
- Internal AC power supply
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
||24 10/100BASE-TX MDI/MDI-X RJ45
||1 10/100/1000BASE-T MDI/MDI-X RJ45
||1 1000BASE-X SFP interface, shared with
Gigabit RJ45 copper
|PoE Inject Port
||24-port with 802.3at PoE injector function
(Port-1 to Port-24)
10/100BASE-TX RJ45 Interface:
LNK/ACT (Green, Port-1 to Port-24)
PoE (Amber, Port-1 to Port-24)
10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 and 1000BASE-X combo Interface:
LNK/ACT (Green, Port 25)
||4 operation modes:
||Store and Forward
|MAC Address Table
||16K MAC address table with auto learning
|Maximum Packet Size
||Back pressure for half duplex
IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
||AC 100~240V, 3A max.
||205 watts, 699.5 BTU
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||440 x 200 x 45 mm
||Contact discharge of ±6KV DC
Air discharge of ±8KV DC
||IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE
|PoE Power Supply Type
|Power Pin Assignment
||1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)
|PoE Power Output
||Per Port 52V DC, 600mA. max. 30 watts (IEEE 802.3at)
Per Port 52V DC, 300mA. max. 15.4 watts (IEEE 802.3af)
|PoE Power Budget
|Number of PDs, 7 watts
|Number of PDs, 15 watts
|Number of PDs, 30 watts
||IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3z Gigabit SX/LX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
IEEE 802.3z Energy Efficient Ethernet
||0 ~ 50 degrees C
||-10 ~ 70 degrees C
||5 ~ 95%, relative humidity, non-condensing
||5 ~ 95%, relative humidity, non-condensing
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet FGSW-2511P Datasheet|
|Planet FGSW-2511P User Manual|
|Planet support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.