Planet GSW-2824P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ 802.3at 250W Network Switch
- 24 PoE+ RJ45 Ports
- 2 x Gigabit uplink Ports
- Powered Device Alive Check
The GSW-2824P is a 24-port network switch with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports, 2 extra Gigabit TP ports and 2 1000BASE-X SFP combo interfaces (Read more)
The Planet GSW-2824P is a 24-port PoE+ network switch which is equipped with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 extra Gigabit TP ports and 2 1000BASE-X SFP combo interfaces with the inner power system.
With a total of 250 watts of PoE budget, it features high-performance Gigabit IEEE 802.3af PoE (up to 15.4W) and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 32W) capabilities on all ports.
By offering reliable switching technology and advanced networking features, the GSW-2824P optimizes the installation and power management of network devices such as wireless access points, VoIP phones, and security cameras. It also eliminates time and cost of deployment by integrating power and data switching into one unit and freeing network devices from restrictions of power outlet locations and the additional AC wiring.
It is also able to connect with one 25-channel NVR or three 8-channel NVRs, uplinked to backbone switch and the monitoring center. With such a high-performance switch architecture, the recorded video files from the PoE IP cameras can be saved to the NVR system where the administrator can control and monitor the surveillance images in both the local LAN and remote sites.
The GSW-2824P is able to connect with one 25-channel NVR or three 8-channel NVRs, uplinked to backbone switch and the monitoring center. With such a high-performance switch architecture, the recorded video files from the PoE IP cameras can be saved to the NVR system where the administrator can control and monitor the surveillance images in both the local LAN and remote sites.
Particularly designed for the growing popular IP Surveillance applications, the GSW-2824P 802.3at PoE Switch is positioned as a Surveillance Switch for quick and easy PoE IP camera deployment with power feeding. The GSW-2824P provides both 802.3at and 802.3af PoE functions along with 24 10/100/1000BASE-TX ports featuring 32-watt 802.3at PoE in RJ45 interface, 2 extra Gigabit copper ports and 2 Gigabit SFP combo interfaces supporting high-speed transmission of surveillance images and videos.
- 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper with PoE injector function
- 4 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper interfaces
- 2 1000BASE-X SFP combo interfaces, shared with Ports 27~28
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus end-span PSE
- Up to 24 ports of IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at devices powered (ports 1~24)
- Supports PoE power up to 32 watts for each PoE port, with a total PoE budget of 250W.
- Each port supports 54V DC power to PoE powered device.
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Supports PD alive function.
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports.
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode with 250m in extend mode
- Hardware-based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode and backpressure in half-duplex mode
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- 9K jumbo frame supports all speeds (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Hardware-based DIP switch for Standard, VLAN or Extend mode
- VLAN mode: Ports 1~24 cannot communicate with each other, but can communicate with the uplink ports 25~28 and SFP ports 27~ 28
- Extend mode: Ports 1~8 have data rate of 10Mbps. The farthest transmission distance is up to 250 meters and all ports can communicate with each other.
- VLAN mode is to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- 19-inch rack-mount size, 1U height
- LED indicators for system power, per port PoE ready and PoE activity, speed, Link/Act
- 2 fans to provide stable and efficient power performance
- Supports contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air distance discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports ±6KV surge immunity
|Power over Ethernet|
|10/100/1000BASE-T Copper Ports||28 auto MDI/MDIX|
|1000BASE-X SFP/mini-GBIC Slots||2|
|DIP Switch||Selectable operation mode
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||441.5 x 207.3 x 44 mm (1U height)|
|Power Requirements||100~240V AC, 50/60Hz, 5A max.|
|Power Consumption/Dissipation||Max. 278 watts/948 BTU|
|ESD Protection||Contact discharge of ±6KV DC,
Air discharge of ±8KV DC
|Installation||Desktop or rack-mount installation|
10/100/1000T RJ45 Interfaces
10/100 LNK / ACT(Amber)
1000 LNK / ACT (Green)
1000X SFP Interfaces
1000 LNK / ACT (Green)
|MAC Address Table||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame||9216 bytes|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex; back pressure for half duplex|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE|
|PoE Injector Ports||24|
|PoE Power Supply Type||End-span: 1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)|
|PoE Power Output||Per port 54±1V DC, 300mA. max. 15.4 watts (IEEE 802.3af)
Per port 54±1V DC, 600mA. max. 32 watts (IEEE 802.3at)
|PoE Power Budget||250 watts|
|Number of PDs, 7 watts||24|
|Number of PDs, 15.4 watts||16|
|Number of PDs, 30 watts||8|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE|
|Standards Compliance||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3z Gigabit SX/LX
IEEE 802.3x flow control and back pressure
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
|Operating||Temperature: 0 ~ 50 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 5~ 95% (non-condensing)
|Storage||Temperature: -10 ~ 70 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet GSW-2824P datasheet|
|Planet GSW-2824P user manual|
|Planet support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.