Planet WDAP-C1800AX Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 1800Mbps Ceiling Mount AP
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- IEEE 802.3at PoE
- 3 year guarantee
The Planet WDAP-C1800AX is a powerful, PoE+ dual band wireless access point that can be ceiling mounted to provide up to 250 users with Wi-Fi access (Read more)
The Planet WDAP-C1800AX is a powerful, ceiling mounted access point that can provide up to 250 users with Wi-Fi over both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, up to 1800Mbps. PoE+ delivers power and data over the same cable making installation hassle free, and Wi-Fi 6 technology ensures a more secure and robust connection.
The WDAP-C1800AX is designed to be used indoor and delivers more bandwidth over dual bands to avoid signal interference and ensure the best WiFi performance. The 2.4GHz band is used check emails and browse web pages, whereas the 5GHz band is used for multimedia applications such as streaming HD movies.
A secure network is achieved by the next generation WPA3 technology which provides the most advanced security protocols on the market today. It can prevent hackers from cracking passwords and provides a more reliable password-based authentication when using the wireless network.
When moving between different WiFi source such as a router, and AP and a range extender, the WiFi signal can experience lag and connections can be dropped. The WDAP-C1800AX features Seamless Roaming technology which ensures the smartphone, laptop or wireless device is switched to the strongest WiFi signal automatically. In addition, 2T2R MU-MIMO technology reduces the effect of dead spots which creates better coverage of the existing wireless network.
- Compliant with the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless technology
- Equipped with 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports, and auto MDI/MDI-X
- 802.11ax 2T2R architecture with data rate of up to 1800Mbps (600Mbps in 2.4GHz and 1200Mbps in 5GHz)
- High output power with multiply-adjustable transmit power control
- Multiple operation modes: AP, gateway and repeater
- Supports OFDMA (orthogonal frequency division multiple access)
- Supports MU-MIMO (multi-user multiple-input multiple-output), Wave 2.0
- WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) provides higher priority to multimedia transmitting over wireless
- Coverage threshold to limit the weak signal of clients occupying session
- Real-time Wi-Fi channel analysis chart and client limit control for better performance
- Support Terminal Seamless Roaming with 802.11k, 802.11v, and 802.11r
- Full encryption supported: WPA/WPA2PSK-TKIPAES, WPA3PSK-TKIPAES, WPA2/WPA3PSK-TKIPAES
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN and SSID-to-VLAN mapping
- Supports IP/Port/MAC address/URL filtering, DoS, SPI firewall
- Supports DMZ and port forwarding
- Bandwidth control per IP address to increase network stability
- Easy discovery by PLANET Smart Discovery
- Self-healing mechanism through system auto reboot setting
- System status monitoring through remote syslog server
- Gateway mode supports PLANET DDNS/Easy DDNS
2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 port
Auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
||Gain: 4 x Internal 5dBi antenna (2.4G x2, 5G
||Reset button on the rear side (Press over 5
seconds to reset the device to factory default)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||186 x 186 x 35.8 mm
||380 ± 5g
||48V DC IN, 0.5A, IEEE 802.3at PoE+ or
12V DC IN, 2.0A from DC Jack (5.5 x 2.1mm)
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3x flow control
IEEE 802.11k, 802.11v, and 802.11r
|Media Access Control
||802.11ax: MIMO-OFDMA (BPSK / QPSK / 16QAM / 64QAM / 256QAM,
802.11ac: MIMO-OFDM (BPSK / QPSK / 16QAM / 64QAM / 256QAM)
802.11a/g/n: OFDM (BPSK / QPSK / 16QAM / 64QAM)
802.11b: DSSS (DBPSK / DQPSK / CCK)
||2.4G / 5G concurrent mode
FCC: 5.180~5.240GHz, 5.745~5.825GHz
||FCC: 36, 40, 44, 48, 52,54,60,64,149, 153, 157, 161, 165 (9
ETSI: 36, 40, 44, 48, 52,54,60,64,100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 132, 136, 140 (12 Channels)
5GHz channel list may vary in different countries according to their regulations.
|Max. Transmit Power (dBm)
||FCC: up to 20 ± 1dBm
ETSI: < 19dBm (EIRP)
||Static IP / Dynamic IP
Supports IP MAC binding
||20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz
||Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast
Wireless Max. 32 MAC address filtering
||8 (4 per radio)
||250 per radio (200 is suggested, depending on usage)
||Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
||Auto Channel Selection
5-level Transmit Power Control Max (100%), Efficient (75%), Enhanced (50%), Standard (25%) or Min (12.5%)
Client Limit Control, Coverage Threshold
Wi-Fi channel analysis chart
||Device status, wireless client List
PLANET Smart Discovery
DHCP client table
System Log supports remote syslog server
||IEEE 802.1Q VLAN (VID: 1~4094)
SSID-to-VLAN mapping to up to 4 SSIDs
||Supports auto reboot settings per day/hour
||Remote management through PLANET DDNS/ Easy DDNS
Configuration backup and restore
Supports IGMP Proxy
Supports PPTP/L2TP/IPSec VPN Pass-through
||Operating: 0 ~ 55 degrees C
Storage: -40 ~ 70 degrees C
||Operating: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
Storage: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet WDAP-C1800AX Datasheet|
|Planet support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.