Hikvision DS-K1201MF Biometric Fingerprint and Card Reader
- 5000 Fingerprints Storage
- MiFare Card Supported
- Buzzer Status Indicator
Hikvision Biometric Fingerprint and Card Reader
The Hikvision DS-K1201MF fingerprint & card Reader is powered by a 32-bit high-speed processor. It communicates
with the access controller via the RS-485 protocol. A built-in tamper-resistant module helps protect the card reader
from malicious damage and an IP65 protection level makes the DS-K1201MF suited for outdoor installation.
The DS-K1201 Series is used inline with Hikvision’s DS-K1F820-F USB Fingerprint Enrolment Station.
The fingerprint reader identifies user directly when pressed. It then sends & saves the user ID, records to the controllers and completes the verification process.
The card reader gathers identifying information when a user is verified. The reader then send the card information to the controllers and completes the verification process.
- A group of messy code encrypted data for the security of fingerprint storage
- Supports RS485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate. There are CRC test for the protocol
- Supports EM card reading (DS-K1201EF)
- Supports Mifare card reading (DS-K1201MF)
- Card induction distance is 30mm to 100mm
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint)
- Optical CMOS fingerprint module. The characters of fingerprint can be export to the card reader
- Max. 5000 fingerprints storage
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card + fingerprint)
- Fingerprint comparison time: 1:1≤1s, 1:1000≤1s; FRR≤0.01%, FAR≤0.001%
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function
- Build-in buzzer for status indication
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal
- Tamper-proof function
|FRR (False Rejection Rate):||≤0.01%|
|Card Reading Mode:||Build-in EM or Mifare Reading Module|
|FAR (False Accept Rate):||≤0.001%|
|Card Reading Distance:||EM Card: ≤100 mm (≤3.94") Mifare Card:≤50 mm (≤1.97")|
|Fingerprint Module:||Optical, Red Backlight|
|Comparison Time:||1:1≤1s; 1:3000≤1.5s|
|Processor:||32 Bit High-performance Processor|
|Alarm:||Tamper Alarm × 1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mounting|
|LED Indicator:||Power Indicator; Status LED Indicator|
|Protection Level:||IP 65|
|Working Humidity:||10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|
|Working Temperature :||-40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F)|
|Dimensions (L×W×H):||62mm × 132mm × 44mm (2.44" × 5.20" × 1.73")|
Product variants available
|Hikvision DS-K1201MF Biometric Fingerprint and Card Reader Datasheet|
|Hikvision support site|
There are no reviews for this product. Please leave your review below.
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q&A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Ask your question here.
You might also need
Why buy the Hikvision DS-K1201MF Biometric Fingerprint and Card Reader from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
We are approved Hikvision resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.