The ESP Fort ECSPEXSW is a wireless external 110dB siren that is designed to be used with the ESP alarm system. It connects to the property's mains power supply but also features a back-up battery with up to 40 day standby. The ECSPEXSW connects to the alarm panel wirelessly is via open field RF transmission (433Mhz) and can maintain signal up to 80 metres away. An IP44 rating means it is suitable for outside use and tamper protection prevents the sounder being vandalised.
- Smart Alarm External Mains Powered Siren
- Built-In Siren (110dB) and LED Indication
- Suitable for Outdoor Use (IP44 Ingress Protection)
- Compact Design: 162x182mm
- Rechargeable Backup Battery, with up to 40 Day Standby
- Low Power Indication
- Tamper Protection
- 80 Meter Open Field RF Transmission (433Mhz)
- For use with Smart Alarm Hub (ECSPHB)
|Operating Voltage||5V DC/1A|
|Battery Backup||Lithium 18650 3.7V/2200mAh|
|Device Communication||RF 433 MHz|
|Transmission Distance||80m (Open field)|
|Dimensions||162mm x 182mm x 65mm|
|Operating Conditions||-10°C ~ 55°C|
|-- No videos available --|
|ESP ECSPEXSW datasheet|
|ESP ECSPEXSW user manual|
|ESP support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.