Haydon Compact 4K 30Hz HDMI 1.4 Active Splitters
- 4K 3840x2160 @ 30Hz
- HDMI 1.4b 3.2Gbps
- Split HDMI up to 4 Devices
The Haydon Active HDMI splitter range can split a single HDMI single to be accessed on up to 4 devices, including 4K & 3D video, up to 3840X2160/30HZ (Read more)
The Haydon Active HDMI splitter range uses a single HDMI source, accessing multiple HDMI devices. It allows one HDMI device to be split easily to 2 or 4 HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. In addition, they can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal. The resolution of this HDMI splitter can be up to 3840X2160@30HZ.
- Support HDMI 1.4b version
- Support 3D video format
- Support high resolution up to 3840X2160@30HZ
- Support highest rate of 3.2 Gbps and TMDS clock can be up to 320MHz
- Support 8/10/12 bit deep color
- Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 15 meters, output up to 25 metres.
- When the resolution is 4K, input up to 12 meters, output up to 15 metres.
- Support one single HDMI source, accessing to multiple HDMI sinks, the source can be a DVD player, A/V receiver or any equipment with HDMI output
- 5V/1A power adapter
- Full Copper Cat5 is to be used at all times to ensure continuity of HDMI Signal
||up to 3840x2160/30Hz
|Support video format
||8/10/12 bit deep color
|Support audio format
|Max baud rate
|Input cable distance
||(1080p resolution) <=15m, (4K resolution)
<=12m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
|Output cable distance
||(1080p resolution) <=25m, (4K resolution)
<=15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
|Max working current
|Power adapter format
||input AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; output: DC5V/1A
|Operating Temperature range
||(-15 to +55℃)
|Dimension (L x W x H)
|-- No videos available --|
|Haydon4K Active HDMI Splitters datasheet|
|Haydon support site|
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.