Labgear 70m HDMI 1.4 10Gbps 1080p Extender over Ethernet Cat 6/6A/7 Cable
- No loss of quality
- Up to 70m range
- Supports Audio
The Labgear HDX70M is a 10Gbps extender kit which allows for an HDMI signal to be sent over individual 6/6A/7 Cables over a distance of up to 70m. (Read more)
The Labgear HDX70M is a 10Gbps extender kit which allows for an HDMI signal to be sent over individual 6/6A/7 Cables over a distance of up to 70m. The Transmitter unit is connected to an HDMI source such as a DVD or Blu-ray player and sends the signal to the Receiver unit over a single CAT6/6a/7 cable. The Receiver then sends the signal to a UHD/HD display connected via an HDMI cable.
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
- Transmission: Cat6 - 70m for 1080p@60Hz, 40m for 4K@30Hz; Cat5e - 60m for 1080p@60Hz, 35m for 4K@30Hz
- Supports copying EDID from receiver display or loop out display
- Cascading via HDMI loop out port
- One-way POC functionality allowing the transmitter to power the receiver via the connecting network lead
- IR Return path from receiver allows remote control of the video source from the location of the display
- Supports audio formats up to PCM7.1, Dolby True HD, DTS HD
- Connections: HDMI IN/OUT, RJ45, IR IN/OUT
- Weight: 131g each
|-- No videos available --
|Labgear HDX70M Datasheet
|Labgear support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.