High Quality HDMI Cable with Angled Plug M-M 2M
- 180° Adjustable Connectors
- Supports up to 4K
- High Performance
Our high quality male to male HDMI cable has adjustable connectors on each end to reduce stress on the cable and make installation quick and easy (Read more)
Our High Performance M-M 2 Metre HDMI cable is suitable for connecting LED/LCD/Plasma digital HD and 3D televisions to games consoles, Freeview, Sky/Virgin boxes, Blu-ray and DVD players. They support up to 4k ultra HD and are Backwards compatible with previous HDMI Standards.
The high performance HDMI cable has 180° adjustable connectors on each end.
This eliminates cable damage cause by the stress standard HDMI cable receive from bending when seated at tight angles, such as close to a wall.
This also makes installation quicker and easier than ever and lets devices sit flusher.
- Supports all HDMI Connections including the next generation of ultra HD /4K Televisions
- 180° adjustable HDMI connectors
- Resolutions up o 4k@50/60 (2160p) – 4 times the clarity of 180p/60 video resolutions
- 28AWG Bare copper conductor standard HDMI Wire
- Backwards compatible with previous HDMI Standards
- Supports HDMI With Ethernet
- 2 Metre cable
|Connector type||HDMI type A Male|
|Max resolution||3840 x 2160 @30Hz (4K, Full HD)|
|Dimensions||103mm (H) x 115mm (W) x 27mm (D)|
|-- No videos available --|
|High Quality HDMI Cable with Angled Plug M-M 2M Datasheet|
|SMJ support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.