Blake PROception 8-way UHF/VHF Distribution Amplifier
- Mains Powered
- Up to 8 Rooms
- Compatible with IR Eye
The Blake PROception mains powered range of UHF/VHF Distribution Amplifiers lets you remotely watch and control Sky and Freesat in up to 8 rooms (Read more)
The Blake PROception Distribution Amplifier range is designed for distributing VHF/UHF digital and analogue, radio and TV signals in domestic applications up to 8 rooms. The amplifiers are mains powered and the 4, 6 and 8 way models feature separate filtered VHF and UHF.
- These mains-powered multi-way amplifiers are used to distribute the UHF output from a satellite receiver (usually from the RF OUT-2 port of a Sky & trade box), making a selected satellite channel available at up to eight additional outputs around the home.
- The built-in RF return path (5-10 MHz) together with power for remote infrared receiver 'eyes' on all outputs makes it a simple matter to add remote control. VHF/FM and/or DAB aerials can also be connected (4-, 6- and 8-way models only).
- Cool-running designs independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- Separate filtered VHF and UHF inputs on the 4-, 6- and 8-way models. NEW Mk 3 versions have dual-filtered VHF inputs covering both Bands II and III, adding capability for DAB, with equipotential bonding point.
- Sharp cut-off 'TETRA' filtering on UHF input of 4-, 6- and 8-way models helps avoid interference from nearby HF and VHF transmitters.
- 9V power for infrared receiver eyes on all outputs (max. load 15 mA per outlet). Each output is individually short-circuit protected.
- Compatible with PROception Amplifiers PROSAT1EYE low-current IR eye, and industry-standard eyes.
- With equipotential bonding point.
|Product Code||Inputs||Outputs||Connectors||Gain||Max Input||Frequency Range|
|PROAMP12R||1||2||F||4dB||88dBV||UHF (Bands IV - V)|
|PROAMP24R||2||4||F||9dB||77dBV||VHF (BII and BIII) UHF|
|PROAMP26R||2||6||F||5dB||77dBV||VHF (BII and BIII) UHF|
|PROAMP28R||2||8||F||5dB||77dBV||VHF (BII and BIII) UHF|
*VHF input of new Mk2 and Mk3 versions accepts Bands II and III (87.5 - 108 and 174 - 230MHz). Older units accept FM Band II only.
|-- No videos available --|
|No files are available for this product|
|Blake UK website|
|Blake UK support site|
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.