SAFT 3.6v Lithium D Cell Battery LSH20
- Long life lithium battery
- Highly reliable
- 10 Year shelf life
3.6 Volt Lithium LSH20 Long Life Battery
The LSH20 is a 3.6 volt non-rechargeable lithium thionyl chloride battery that is designed for high power devices requiring extended battery life such as wireless security detectors.
Common uses include
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Metering systems
- Tracking systems
- GSM communication
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- High voltage response, stable during most of the lifetime of the application
- High drain/pulse capability
- Wide operating temperature range (-60°C/+85°C)
- Low self-discharge rate with long shelf life
- Stainless steel container
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Built-in safety vent
- Finish with 5 A fuse
- Non-flammable electrolyte
Product variants available
Open circuit voltage (at + 20°C)
Nominal voltage (at 0.5 mA + 20°C)
Maximum recommended continuous current
+ 30°C (+ 86°F) max
Operating temperature range
- 60°C/+ 85°C
Li metal content
approx. 3.8 g
33.4 mm (1.32 in)
61.6 mm (2.42 in)
100 g (3.5 oz)
There are no reviews for this product. Please leave your review below.
|SAFT 3.6v Lithium D Cell Battery LSH20 datasheet|
|SAFT 3.6v Lithium D Cell Battery LSH20 safety information|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Ask your question here.
Why buy the SAFT 3.6v Lithium D Cell Battery LSH20 from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150.
We are approved Saft resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.