Haydon IP/PoE Combiner/Splitter 2-over-1 Cable (Type A or B)
- IP/PoE Combiner/Splitter
- 2 Cameras on 1 Cable
- No POE injector Needed
Haydon HAY-POE-MULTI is an IP/PoE combiner/splitter which connects two IP/PoE devices to a PoE switch or NVR using a single Cat5/6 cable up to 100m. (Read more)
The Haydon HAY-POE-MULTI is an IP/PoE combiner/splitter which connects two IP/PoE devices to a PoE switch or NVR using a single Cat5/6 cable over a distance up to 100m. The kit comprises of one Transmitter and one Receiver and has a simple Plug & Play design, simply plug the Receiver into the NVR or Switch, a single CAT 5/6 to the camera location and connect the transmitter to the 2 cameras via short patch leads.
- Connects two IP/PoE devices to a PoE switch or NVR using a single Cat5/6 cable
- Provides up to 15.4W to each of the 2 devices on type 1 - POE IEEE 802.3af
- Provides up to 25.5W to each of the 2 devices on type 2 - POE+ IEEE802.3at
- Switchable between Type B (UK Standard) & Type A (USA & Asia)
- Reduces installation costs and time
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at
- No POE injector or psu required
- Low cost and easy to use (Plug N play)
- Mode A power and data on pins 1&2 (-) and pins 3&6 (+) (USA & Asia)
- Mode B power on pins 4&5 (+) and pins 7&8 (-) with data on pins 1&2 and 3&6 (UK & Europe)
|-- No videos available --|
|Haydon IP/PoE Combiner/Splitter Datasheet|
|Haydon support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.