Planet UPOE-800G 8 Port Gigabit 802.3bt 95W PoE Injector Hub (Max 400W)
The PLANET UPOE-800G is a rack-mountable managed 802.3bt PoE++ Managed Injector Hub with 8 x 10/100/1000BASE-T 90-watt 802.3btPoE++ injector ports (Read more)
The PLANET UPOE-800G is a high-density, rack-mountable managed 802.3bt PoE++ Managed Injector Hub which features eight 10/100/1000BASE-T 90-watt 802.3bt type-4 PoE++ injector ports with PLANET intelligent PoE functions through web user interface for remote management. With a total PoE budget of 400 watts, it delivers ultra PoE power over Ethernet UTP cables which allow data and power to transmit simultaneously to a remote 802.3bt/at powered device (PD).
The UPOE-800G provides a quick, safe and cost-effective 802.3bt PoE++ network solution for small businesses and enterprises. It is designed to perfectly upgrade an existing network infrastructure to 802.3bt PoE++ network system without replacing the existing Ethernet switches. It also enables centralization of the power supply and optimizes the installation and power management of remote network devices.
- 16-port RJ45
- - 8-port 10/100/1000Mbps “Data input”- 8-port 10/100/1000Mbps “Data + Power output”
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T management port
802.3bt Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bt Power over Ethernet Plus Plus
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
- Up to 8 ports of IEEE 802.3at/IEEE 802.3bt PoE devices powered
- 8 PoE ports with built-in 802.3bt type-4 PoE 90W or Ultra PoE 95-watt injector function
- All PoE ports support 802.3at end-span/mid-span PoE 36W injector function
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100 meters
- Per port PoE power schedule
- PoE function enable/disable
- Per port PoE function enable/disable
- Per port PoE operation mode selection
- PoE port power feeding priority
- PD classification detection
- Over temperature protection
- PD alive check
- PoE schedule
- Web interface for remote management
- Supports Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Firmware upgrade through Web interface
- PLANET Smart Discovery utility automatically finds PLANET devices on the network
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3 for system status monitoring
- SNMP trap for alarm notification of events
- System log/remote syslog
- 19-inch rack mountable; 1U height
- Reset button for resetting to default setting and system reboot
- LED indicators for PoE ready and PoE activity
- LED indicators for power alert and fan alert
- LED indicators for PoE power usage status (watts)
|Power over Ethernet
|“Data” Input Ports:8 x RJ45
“Data + Power” Output Ports: 8 x RJ45
Management Port: 1 x RJ45; 10/100/1000BASE-T, auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDIX
SYS PWR x 1 (Green)
PoE Failure x 1 (Red)
Fan Failure x 2 (Red)
Management port x 2:
1000 (Green), 10/100(Orange)
Per PoE Port:
802.3bt/UPoE PoE-in-use x 1 (Green)
802.3at PoE-in-use x1 (Orange)
PoE Power Usage LED x4 (Green)
|100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 6.5A
|520 watts (max.)/1774BTU
|Fan x 3
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
|440 x 300 x 44.5 mm, 1U height
|802.3bt PoE++ PSE
Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoEPSE
|PoE Power Supply Type
|Planet UPOE-800G datasheet
|Planet UPOE-800G quick start guide
|Planet support site
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.