Riello NetMan 208 Slot-In Ethernet Network Adapter Card
- Integrate UPS Into Networks
- Customised Dongle
- Seamless Integration
The Riello NetMan 208 is a network communications card that enables Riello UPS systems to integrate into medium/large networks over 10/100/1000 Mbps (Read more)
The Riello NetMan 208 is a network communications card that enables Riello UPS systems to easily integrate into medium or large networks, ensuring secure and reliable communication between the UPS and its management software.
The NetMan 208 network card allows UPS directly connected over LAN 10/100/1000 Mb connections to be managed using the main network communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP and SNMP). It is the ideal solution for the integration of UPS over Ethernet networks with Modbus/TCP or BACNET/IP protocols. It was developed to integrate UPS into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the UPS and associated management systems.
The NetMan 208 environmental sensors is able to monitor and record environmental conditions, as well as activities in protected areas and the area where the UPS is installed. The environmental sensors allow management and control to be extended to cover the area around the UPS, monitoring the temperature and humidity and driving cooling fans or locks. Values are provided via Internet, SNMP and via PowerShield3 software. PowerShield3 can be used to manage sensor operating states in order to send messages. Refer to PowerShield3 software documentation for further information. NetMan 208 can manage up to 6 separate sensors. Environmental sensors are quick to install thanks to their small footprint and they do not require a separate external power supply. Thanks to the self-learning sensors, configuration is also rapid and intuitive.
- 32-bit RISC dual core processor
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and IPv4/6 networks
- Compatible with PowerShield3 and PowerNetGuard;
- SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with RFC1628 for PowerNetGuard and NMS connection;
- SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with RFC3433 for the management of environmental sensors;
- HTTPS for UPS control via web browser;
- SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS status updates via email;
- Ldap and Active Directory integration for centralised authentication mechanism support;
- Permits to initiate live migration of virtual machines (VM) to automatically and transparently migrate VMs during power disturbance to protected devices by UPS with migration systems such as VMware and vMotion™. NetMan 208 can monitor and manage UPS either inside or outside the data center. Can also measure power consumption to help calculate power usage effectiveness (PUE), the standard metric utilised for gauging Data Center power efficiency.
- Modbus/TCP; • BACNET/IP;
- Maximum expandability;
- Events log and data management;
- Wake-on-LAN management for starting computers via TCP/IP network;
- Other standards: DHCP, DNS, RARP, FTP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP;
- Management of environmental sensors;
- Configurable via SSH sessions and web;
- Firmware upgradeable via web browser;
- Configurable firewall.
|-- No videos available --|
|Riello NetMan 208 Datasheet|
|Riello NetMan 208 User Manual|
|Riello UPS website|
|Riello UPS support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.