The Net Power range of UPS from Riello not only provides battery backup when the power is lost but also offers superior protection to your important electrical devices by ensuring that the mains supply when live is clean and stable.
The Net Power series is available in 600-2000 VA models with digital technology: when available the load is supplied from the mains power supply, which is amplitude stabilised by the automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and filtered against overvoltages byEMI filters.
When the mains fails, the load is powered from a pseudo-sine wave inverter, to provide sufficient runtime for computer system shutdown using PowerShield3 software, which can be downloaded free from www.riello-ups.com
- Stabilisation and filtering of the mains power supply using AVR and EMI filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
- Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
- High reliability with built-in battery test
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
- Supplied with two IEC cables for powering the loads.
- Advanced communications using standard USB interface, RS232 on models 1000 - 1500 - 2000.
Supplied with a standard 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Protect valuable data
Devices with hard drives are particularly susceptible to damage or data loss from unexpected power outages. With the included PowerShield UPS monitoring software your PC can automatically shutdown safely in the event of a power loss.
|Colour||Dark Grey RAL 7016|
|Operating Temperature (°C):||0 ÷ 40|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95 - non condensing|
|Input Type||10A IEC|
|Input Phases||1 +N|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230|
|Input Voltage Tolerance||±25%|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz auto sensing|
|Power Factor (PF)||0.6|
|10A IEC Qty||6|
|16A IEC Qty||0|
|Output Frequency (Hz)||50/60 (± 0.5%)|
|Battery Configuration||Non-Center Tap|
|Battery Technology||VRLA AGM lead, maintenance-free|
|Dimensions||L 39.70cm x W 14.60cm x H 20.50cm|
|-- No videos available --|
|Riello NetPower Datasheet|
|Riello NetPower User Guide|
|Riello UPS website|
|Riello UPS support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.