Riello Vision Rack 1100VA
- Superior protection
- High availability
- LCD display
The Vision Rack range is available in models from 800 VA to 1100 VA with sinusoidal digital technology.
The Vision Rack range, with its advanced communications and connectivity options, is the ideal solution for installations requiring superior protection and versatility in the power supply system. Vision Rack is the ideal solution for the protection of peripheral network devices, servers, and network back-up systems.
The Vision Rack range uses Line Interactive technology and provides a sinusoidal output voltage. This technology provides efficiency levels of 98% and therefore reduced energy consumption. It also ensures a high
level of protection against mains power disturbances.
The automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides protection from surges, overvoltages and undervoltages, without battery intervention.
Reduced battery usage ensures that the battery set is 100% available for mains power supply failures and is able to provide greater autonomy.
EMI filters then provide further protection from voltage surges and transients.
When the mains power supply fails, the load is powered by the inverter and receives a perfectly sinusoidal supply for maximum power continuity and reliability.
An EnergyShare socket allows loadshedding and the shutdown of less sensitive peripheral devices to extend battery runtime for critical loads.
“Hot Swap” batteries can be removed via the front panel for easy and safe UPS maintenance.
Battery test facility to detect deteriorating battery performance.
Deep discharge protection to reduce battery ageing.
Cold Start function to allow the UPS to power up with no mains power supply present.
Vision models have a backlit LCD display providing UPS status information, load and battery performance.
• Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2012,2008, and previous versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems
• USB or RS232 serial port interface
• Expansion slot for interface boards
• Status, measurements, alarms and input, output and battery parameters available on LCD display.
• EnergyShare socket
• Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
• User-replaceable battery set (Battery Swap)
• USB and RS232 interface
• Slot for communications boards
• Maximum reliability and protection of PCs thanks to PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software, which can be downloaded free at www.riello-ups.com
• Highly reliable batteries (automatic and manually-activated battery test)
• Built-in short circuit protection
• Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
• Emergency power off contact (EPO).
Interface kit AS400
|Heat Output Full Load (kW):||0.026|
|Colour||Dark Grey RAL 7016|
|Operating Temperature (°C):||0 - 40|
|Relative Humidity||<95% non condensing|
|Input Type||10A IEC|
|Input Phases||1 +N|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230|
|Max Input Current (A)||5.3|
|Input Frequency (Hz)||50/60 Hz auto selection|
|Input Voltage (Min)||162|
|Input Voltage (Max)||290|
|Input Protection Rating (A)||10|
|Power Factor (PF)||0.8|
|10A IEC Qty||4|
|16A IEC Qty||0|
|Max Output Current (A)||3.8|
|Output Frequency (Hz)||50/60 auto selection|
|Battery Configuration||Non-Center Tap|
|Battery Technology||VRLA AGM lead, maintenance-free|
|Max DC Current (A)||44|
|Dimensions||L 42.00cm x W 48.26cm x H 4.40cm|
Product variants available
|No files are available for this product|
|Riello UPS website|
|Riello UPS support site|
There are no reviews for this product. Please leave your review below.
Thanks for taking the time to review this product.
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q&A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Ask your question here.
Why buy the Riello Vision Rack 1100VA from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
We are approved Riello UPS resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.