TP-LINK TL-SF1009P 9-Port (8-Port PoE+) 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop Switch
The TP-LINK TL-SF1009P 9 port unmanaged desktop PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch provides power and data over a single Ethernet cable on 8 ports. (Read more)
The TP-LINK TL-SF1006P is a 9-port unmanaged desktop PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch that provides power and data over a single Ethernet cable via 8 x 10/100 Mbps PoE RJ45 ports, making it perfect for small-scale IP surveillance networks. It can automatically detect and supply power to any compatible PoE camera allowing you to expand your network without separate power cables, making installation quicker, easier and more cost effective. With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m.
The switch has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. When total power consumption exceeds 65 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
- 9× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 8× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 65 W for 8 PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play with no configuration required
||• 9× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports (8× 10/100 Mbps
802.3af/at PoE+ ports)
• AUTO Negotiation
• AUTO MDI/MDIX
||• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable
• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
• 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
• EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
|Physical Security Lock
|External Power Supply
||External Power Adapter (Output: 53.5 VDC /
|Packet Forwarding Rate
|PoE Ports (RJ45)
||• Standard: 802.3 af/at compliant
• PoE Ports: Ports 1–8
• Power Supply: 65 W
|Mac Address Table
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||6.7 × 3.9 × 1.1 in (171 × 98 × 27 mm)
|Max Power Consumption
||• 3.6 (220/50 Hz. no PD connected)
• 77.08 (220/50 Hz. with 65 W PD connected)
|Max Heat Dissipation
||• 12.28 BTU/h (no PD connected)
• 262.84 BTU/h (with 65 W PD connected)
||• Compatible With IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant PDs
• Extend Mode Button (Ports 1–4 and Ports 1–8, Up to 250 m PoE power supply and data transmission)
• Priority Mode Button (Ports 1–2)
• Isolation Mode Button (Ports 1–8)
• Mac Address Auto-Learning and Auto-Aging
• IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex Mode and Backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode
||FCC, CE, RoHS
• Power Adapter
• Installation Guide
||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉);
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
|TP-LINK TL-SF1009P Installation Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.