8-Port PoE+ 10/100/1000 Wall Mounted Gigabit Ethernet Switch (120W)
- 8 Gigabit ports
- 4 PoE ports
- 3 year guarantee
The Planet WGS-814HP is a compact and durable fanless wall mounted 8 port Gigabit network switch that has 8 PoE ports (max 30W) and 2 up-link ports (Read more)
The PLANET WGS-814HP is a wall-mounted industrial 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 8 x 802.3at PoE device ports. It comes in a compact but rugged IP30 metal housing. Featuring a total PoE budget of 60 watts, ultra-networking speed and operating temperature ranging from -20 to 60 degrees C.
The Planet WGS-814HP has 2 x uplink ports that can be used together with VLAN mode to provide network isolation that enhances the security and stability of the network. The WGS-814HP also features an extend mode to extend the maximum PoE and network range to 250 metres.
Innovative Wall-mount Installation
The WGS-818HP is specially designed to be installed in a narrow environment, such as wall enclosure. The compact, flat and wall-mounted design fits easily in any space-limited location. It adopts “Front Access” design, making the installing, cable wiring, LED monitoring and maintenance of the WGS-818HP placed in an enclosure very easy for technicians to manage. Fixed wall mounting, magnetic wall mounting or DIN rail installation can be had to suit your working environment, thereby making its usability more flexible.
- 8-Port 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 copper with 8-Port IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Injector (Port-1 to Port-8)
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus, end-span PSE
- Backward compliant with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet end-span PSE
- Up to 8 ports of IEEE 802.3at devices powered
- Supports PoE Power up to 30.8 watts for each PoE port
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 250 meters (in extend mode)
Layer 2 Features
- High performance Store and Forward architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 9K jumbo frame supports in 1000Mbps duplex mode
- Automatic address learning and address aging
Industrial Case and Installation
- Compact size; fixed wall mounting, magnetic wall mounting or DIN-rail mounting
- IP30 metal chassis
- Supports -20 to 60 degrees C operating temperature
- LED indicators for real-time PoE usage
- 48V~56V DC input range
|Network Connector||8-Port RJ45 for 10/100/1000BASE-T|
|PoE Inject Port||8-Port with 802.3at PoE+ injector function (Port-1 to Port-8)|
|Switch Architecture||Store and forward|
|MAC Address Table||4K MAC address table with auto learning function|
|Switch Fabric||16Gbps / non-blocking|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
Back pressure for half duplex
|LED Indicators||Power LED:
PoE Power Usage LED:
30W, 60W, 90W, 120W (Amber)
|ESD Protection||4KV DC|
|DIP Switch||Selectable operation modes:
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet WGS-818HP datasheet|
|Planet WGS-818HP User Manual|
|Planet support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.