Planet IGS-501T Industrial 5 Port Gigabit Switch
The Planet IGS-501T is a slim line 5 port Gigabit switch that can be wall or DIN rail mounted and features Auto MDI/MDI-X function and an IP30 case (Read more)
The Planet IGS-501T is slim line a 5 port industrial Gigabit ethernet switch that consists of 5 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation ports. It is housed in a robust IP30 rated metal case making it ideal for industrial environments and can be wall or DIN rail mounted.
The IGS-501T offers a high level of protection against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors and is capable operating in temperatures ranging from -40° to 75°.
The simple plug and play design features auto negotiation that detects the optimal speed for Cat5, Cat5e and cat 6 cables and the auto MDI/MDI-X function detects the type of connection to any ethernet device without requiring special straight-through or crossover cables.
The IGS-501T possesses an integrated power supply source with voltages from 12V to 48V DC.
- 5-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet standard
- Supports auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode
- High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control and runt/CRC filtering eliminate erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- Backplane (switching fabric): 10Gbps
- Integrated address look-up engine, supporting 2K absolute MAC addresses
- 1M bits on-chip buffer memory
- 9K Jumbo packet size support
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- CSMA/CD Protocol
- IP30 metal case
- DIN rail and wall-mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function and connective, removable terminal block for master and slave power; 24V AC power support
- Supports EFT protection 6000V DC for power line
- Supports 6000V DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
||5 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 TP
||Removable 6-pin terminal block
Pin 1/2 for Power 1; Pin 3/4 for fault alarm; Pin 5/6 for Power 2
||Provides one relay output for power
Alarm relay current carry ability: 1A @ DC 24V
||3 x LED for system and power:
Green: DC Power 1
Green: DC Power 2
Green: Power Fault
2 x LED for each copper port
Green: 1000Mbps LNK/ACT
||12~48V DC, Redundant power with polarity reverse protection
function, 24V AC power support
|Power Consumption / Dissipation
||DIN rail kit and wall-mount ear
||IP30 metal case
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||32 x 87 x 135 mm
|Switch Processing Scheme
||1M bits on-chip buffer memory
||Back pressure for half duplex
IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
|Throughput (packet per second)
Cat. 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6 UTP cable [100 meters (max.)]
EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP [100 meters (max.)]
||IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
IEEE 802.1p Class of Service
||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE
||IEC 60068-2-32 (free fall)
IEC 60068-2-27 (shock)
IEC 60068-2-6 (vibration)
||Operating: -40~75 degrees C
Storage: -40~75 degrees C
Storage: 5~90% (non-condensing)
|Planet IGS-501T User Guide|
|Planet IGS-501T Datasheet|
|Planet support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.