Planet IGS-801T Industrial 8 Port Gigabit Switch
- Slim design
- Din Rail Mount
- 3 year guarantee
A slim din rail mountable industrial Ethernet switch ideal for the commercial environment. With 8 Gigabit , this switch is great for networking industrial equipment in a wide range of temperatures. (Read more)
The PLANET IGS-801T is an advanced, slim-type, industrial, hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch with IP30 metal case consists of 8 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation ports and thus, it operates reliably in heavy industrial demanding environments. Its compact IP30-rated metal case features either DIN rail or wall mount for the efficient use of cabinet space.
The IGS-801T provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb-side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C, the IGS-801T can be placed in almost any difficult environment. The IGS-801T also possesses an integrated power supply source with a wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC, 24V AC) for worldwide high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
- 8-port 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
Layer 2 Features
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Ethernet standard
- Supports auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half/full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode
- High-performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control and runt/CRC filtering eliminate erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- 4K absolute MAC address and 16Gbps switching fabric support
- 1.5Mbits SRAM packet buffer
- 9K jumbo packet size support
- IEEE 802.1p CoS support
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- CSMA/CD Protocol
Industrial Case and Installation
- IP30 metal case
- DIN rail and wall-mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function and connective, removable terminal block for master and slave power; 24V AC power support
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||32 x 87 x 135 mm|
|Power Requirements||12~48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection function, 24V AC power support|
|Power Consumption/ Dissipation||6.72 watts/23BTU|
|Installation||DIN rail kit and wall-mount ear|
|Switch Processing Scheme||Store-and-Forward|
|Buffer||1.5Mbits SRAM packet buffer|
|Flow Control||Back pressure for half duplex|
IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
|Throughput (packet per second)||11.9Mpps|
Cat3, 4, 5, 5e, 6 UTP cable (100 meters, max.)
EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 meters, max.)
|Standards Compliance||IEEE 802.3 Ethernet|
IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
|Stability Testing||IEC 60068-2-32 (free fall)|
IEC 60068-2-27 (shock)
IEC 60068-2-6 (vibration)
|Temperature||Operating: -40~75 degrees C|
Storage: -40~75 degrees C
|Humidity||Operating: 5% to 95%, Storage: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE|
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet IGS-801T Datasheet|
|Planet support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.