Planet ISW-514PTF 4 Port 10/100 PoE+ 802.3at Industrial Switch
- Extend and VLAN modes
- 4 x 30W PoE
- 3 year guarantee
The Planet ISW-514PTF is a 4-port industrial PoE network switch that supports 30W PoE per port and has an SFP port for connecting a fibre up-link (Read more)
The Planet ISW-514PTF is a 4 port 10/100 industrial PoE network switch that can deliver up to 30 watt 802.3at PoE per port making it ideal for powering IP CCTV cameras, wireless access points or IP telephones.
Three Operating Modes
The Planet ISW-514PTF is plug-and-play and has three modes that can be easily selected using the DIP switches.
Simple plug-and-play operation
Extend mode allows devices to be connected and powered up to 250 metres away.
VLAN mode isolates devices from each other which improves network security and stability.
SFP Port for Long Distance Connections
The ISW-514PTF has a single SFP port that can be used with a Planet GBIC to allow a fibre optic connection for network connections over very long distances.
- 4 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet RJ45 copper ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Injector (Port-1 to Port-4)
- 1 100BASE-FX SFP interface
- One terminal block for master and slave power input (Power Range: 12 ~ 48V DC redundant power)
- Hardware-based DIP switch for Standard, VLAN and Extend mode selection
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus, end-span PSE
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Up to 4 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at devices powered
- Up to 120-watt PoE budget
- Supports PoE power up to 36 watts for each PoE port
- Each port supports 54V DC power to PoE powered device
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode with 250m in extend mode
- Hardware-based 10/100Mbps (half/full duplex), auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 2K MAC address table size
- 10K jumbo frame
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN transparency
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
Industrial Case and Installation
- IP40 metal case
- DIN-rail, wall-mount design or side wall-mount design
- 12~48V DC redundant power with polarity reverse protect function
- Fault alarm for power input failed
- Supports 5KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
- 4 real-time PoE power usage indicators
|Fast Ethernet Copper Ports||Four 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 auto-MDI/MDI-X ports|
|PoE Injector Port||Four ports with 802.3af/at PoE+ injector function (Port-1 to Port-4)|
|SFP Port||One port 100BASE-FX SFP port|
|Switch Throughput@64 bytes||0.74Mpps @64 bytes|
|MAC Address Table||2K entries|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full-duplex
Back pressure for half-duplex
|Jumbo Frame||10 Kbytes|
|DIP Switch (Port-1 to Port-4)||Standard mode: 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 100m at speed
VLAN mode: "Port-based VLAN Protection" where ports can be isolated from each other via one DIP switch. Only Port-5 can visit other ports.
Extend mode: 25-watt PoE transmit distance of 250m at speed of 10Mbps
|LED Indicators||3 x LED for System and Power:
2 x LED for PoE Copper Port (Port-1~Port-4):
1 x LED for 10/100TX Copper Port (Port-5):
4 x LED for PoE Usage
|Connector||Removable 6-pin terminal block
|Alarm||One relay output for power failure.
Alarm relay current carry ability: 1A @ 24V AC
|Power Requirements||12~48V DC, 7A (max.)|
|Power Consumption/ Dissipation||4.3 watts, 14.6 BTU (Standby without PoE function) at DC 12V
72.5 watts, 247.4 BTU (Full loading with PoE function) at DC 12V power input
5 watts, 17 BTU (Standby without PoE function) at DC 24V power input
103.9 watts, 354.5 BTU (Full loading with PoE function) at DC 24V power input
5.3 watts, 18.1 BTU (Standby without PoE function) at DC 48V power input
135.8 watts, 463.4 BTU (Full loading with PoE function) at DC 48V power input
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||50 x 85.1 x 135 mm|
|ESD Protection||5KV DC|
|Enclosure||IP40 metal case|
|Installation||DIN-rail kit and wall-mount kit|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE|
|PoE Power Supply Type||End-span|
|Power Pin Assignment||1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)|
|PoE Power Output||Per port 54V DC, max. 36 watts|
|PoE Power Budget (max.)||60W @12V DC input
90W @24V DC input
120W @48V DC input
|Max. Number of Class 2 PDs||4|
|Max. Number of Class 3 PDs||4|
|Max. Number of Class 4 PDs||4|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE|
|Stability Testing||IEC 60068-2-32 (free fall)
IEC 60068-2-27 (shock)
IEC 60068-2-6 (vibration)
|Standards Compliance||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and Back Pressure
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
|Operating Temperature||-40 ~ 75 degrees C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 85 degrees C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|-- No videos available --|
|Planet ISW-514PTF datasheet|
|Planet support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.