Planet FGSD-1022VHP 8 Port RJ45 PoE 2 Port SFP LCD Switch
- 8 PoE+ RJ45 Ports
- 2 x Gigabit uplink
- Management LCD screen
Planet FGSD-1022VHP 8 Port PoE Network Switch
The Planet FGSD-1022VHP is an 8 port network switch that is perfect for CCTV system deployment. It's compact robust design and simple to use powerful features makes it a highly versatile and reliable switch.
PoE Device Ports and Gigabit Uplinks
The Planet FGSD-1022VHP features 8 x 10/100 RJ45 ports that support up to 30 watt PoE+ (802.3at) up to an overall combined maximum of 120 watts. The switch uses auto sensing technology to automatically deliver PoE to compatible device.
Separate from the RJ45 device ports the FGSD-1022VHP has 2 combo Gigabit uplink ports that be connected with either RJ45 or optional SFP modules for fibre.
Simplified Deployment and Management with LCD Screen
The Planet FGSD-1022VHP features a unique LCD screen for viewing the port status and simple switch management. This allows the user to select the mode of the switch and view data rates and PoE power consumption in real-time.
- 8-port 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 copper
- 2 10/100/1000BASE-T TP interfaces and 2 1000BASE-X mini-GBIC SFP shared combo interfaces
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet end-span PSE
- Up to 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/802.3at devices powered
- Supports PoE power up to 32 watts for each PoE port
- Each port supports 52V DC power to PoE powered device
- 120-watt PoE budget
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode and 250m in extend mode
- The LCD switch features “Standard”, “VLAN” and “Extend” mode selection; the “Extend” mode features 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 250m at speed of 10Mbps and VLAN isolation
- The LCD switch is able to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing
- Power low-voltage, power over-voltage and PSE over-temperature protection
- Screen saver, fan control, factory default and save configuration
- Total PoE power budget control
- Per port PoE function enable/disable
- PoE port power feeding priority
- Per PoE port power limitation
- PD alive check
- Hardware-based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 9216bytes packet size
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN transparency
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- 12-inch desktop size, 1U height, rack mountable
- 2-inch color LCD with smart management functions
- LED indicators for system power, per port PoE ready and PoE activity, speed, Link/Act
- 1 silent fan to provide stable and efficient power performance
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
- Supports contact discharge of ±4KV DC and air discharge of ±6KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports ±4KV surge immunity
|802.3af/802.3at PoE Injector Port||8|
|10/100BASE-TX MDI/MDIX Ports||8|
|10/100/1000BASE-T MDI/MDIX Ports||2 (Combo)|
|1000BASE-X SFP/mini-GBIC Slots||2 (Combo)|
|Switch Throughput@64 bytes||4.17Mpps@64 bytes|
|MAC Address Table||8K entries|
|Maximum Frame Size||9216 bytes|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex; back pressure for half duplex|
10/100BASE-TX RJ45 Interfaces:
10/100Mbps LNK/ACT (Green)
1000BASE-X SFP Interfaces:
1000BASE-T TP Interfaces:
|LCD Monitor (W x D)||40.6mm x 30.5mm, 2-inch|
|Buttons||Menu, Enter, Back, Up and Down|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||180 x 280 x 44mm (1U height)|
|Power Requirements||100~240V AC, 50/60Hz, 2.5A max.|
|Power Consumption/Dissipation||Max. 130watts/446 BTU|
Contact discharge of ±4KV DC
Air discharge of ±6KV DC
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet/PSE
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/PSE
|PoE Power Supply Type||End-span|
|PoE Power Output||
Per port 54V DC, 300mA. max. 15.4 watts (IEEE 802.3af)
Per port 54V DC, 600mA. max. 30 watts (IEEE 802.3at)
|Power Pin Assignment||1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)|
|PoE Power Budget||120 watts|
|Max. Number of Class 2 PDs||8|
|Max. Number of Class 3 PDs||8|
|Max. Number of Class 4 PDs||4|
|Regulatory Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE|
IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit 1000BASE-T
IEEE 802.3z Gigabit SX/LX
IEEE 802.3x Flow control and back pressure
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus
IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
Temperature: -10 ~ 60 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
* Temperature: <40 degrees C; Humidity: <90%
Temperature: >40 degrees C; Humidity: <50%
Temperature: -10 ~ 70 degrees C
Relative Humidity: 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
Product variants available
|Planet FGSD-1022VHP datasheet|
|Planet support site|
There are no reviews for this product. Please leave your review below.
Thanks for taking the time to review this product.
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q&A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Ask your question here.
You might also need
Why buy the Planet FGSD-1022VHP 8 Port RJ45 PoE 2 Port SFP LCD Switch from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
We are approved Planet resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.