Tenda TEG1126P-24-410W 24-Port Gigiabit 802.3at 30W (Max 370W) PoE Switch
- 24 x PoE RJ45 Ports
- 2 x Base-X SFP Ports
- Gigabit Uplink Port
The TEG1126P-24-410W is an unmanaged PoE switch, compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, which can identify PoE-powered devices. (Read more)
The TEG1126P-24-410W is an unmanaged PoE switch, compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, which can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. With a maximum PoE power output of 370W, and 30W for a single port, it can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones. The switch supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes, is an ideal choice for SMBs, hotels, schools, factories with video surveillance and wireless networking requirements.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3af/at standards
- 24 x 100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply, 2 x 1000 Mbps Base-X SFP slot
- 8K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control
- 36 Gbps backplane bandwidth
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30W; Maximum power consumption of the switch: 410W
- 4 modes: standard, priority, extend and VLAN
- 6 kV lightning protection
- Gigabit uplink port
- 370 W PoE power supply
- One-Key to switch 4 modes
||IEEE 802.3/IEEE 802.3u/IEEE 802.3ab/IEEE
802.3x/ IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at
||24 * Link/Act LEDs
2 * SFP LED
1 * PoE-MAX LED
1 * Power LED
||24*10/100/1000 Base-T ports
||Recommended: CAT5/5e UTP or
||440.0mm x 284.0mm x 44.0mm
|Level of protection
||Lightning protection for ports: 6kV
Lightning protection for power: 6kV
Air discharge: ±10kV
Contact discharge: ±8kV
|Packet forwarding rate
|MAC address table
||Single port: AF: 15.4W, AT: 30W
Whole device: 370W
||100-240V AC 50/60Hz
||Desktop mounting: support
Wall mounting: support
Rack mounting: support
||Operating Temperature: 0℃~45℃
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
||FCC, CE, RoHS
|-- No videos available --|
|Tenda TEG1126P-24-410W Datasheet|
|Tenda TEG1126P-24-410W Quick Start Guide|
|Tenda support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.