TP-Link TL-PA4010P AV600 Powerline with Pass Through Plug
- AC Pass Through
- Plug and Play
- Mini Design
TP-Link TL-PA4010P AV600 is a Ethernet extender that can transfer high speed data using a standard socket circuit eliminating the need for extra cable (Read more)
The TP-Link TL-PA4010P AV600 is an Ethernet extender that plugs straight into your home sockets and turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. The plug and play design means that no configuration is required and a networking infrastructure can be established straight away.
The TL-PA4010P can provide a stable high-speed data transmission over a household electric circuit of 500Mbps for up to 300 meters, making it ideal for larger properties or rooms with bad Wi-Fi reception.
The TL-PA4010 enables heavy bandwidth applications like HD CCTV streaming, online gaming and large file downloading and the pass through plug design means you can use another device alongside the TL-PA4010 in the same plug socket.
For added security, the hassle free pairing buttons can be utilised for securing or managing multiple power line adaptors in your home powerline network.
Mains Filter for Better Performance
The Integrated Mains Filter suppresses noise interference generated by surrounding electronic equipment that can affect network performance, which means means that users won't experience a sudden speed drop when a larger power consuming device is plugged into the power socket.
When not in use, the TL-PA4010P will automatically drop into power saving mode, reducing energy consumption by up to 85%, making it better for the environment and more cost effective to run.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, providing data transmission over electrical wires for HD video streaming
- Data transfer rate up to 600Mbps over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- No new wires or drilling required, just use existing electrical wires
- Up to 300 meters range over the household power circuit for better performance through walls or across doors
- 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of "Pair" Button
- QoS provides networking fexibility and stable IPTV streaming and online gaming
|Standards and Protocols
|HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
|1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket
|Power, Powerline, Ethernet
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
|3.7 x 2.3 x 1.7 in. (95 x 58 x 42 mm)
|< 2.6 W
|300 meters in house
|128-bit AES Encryption
|Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux
|Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|-- No videos available --
|TP-Link TL-PA4010P AV600 Powerline with Pass Through Plug User Guide
|TP-Link TL-PA4010P AV600 Powerline with Pass Through Plug Datasheet
|TP-Link TL-PA4010P AV600 Powerline with Pass Through Plug Quick Installation Guide
|TP-Link support site
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.