TP-Link EAP225-OUTDOOR Omada AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Outdoor PoE Access Point
The TP-LINK EAP225-OUTDOOR is a dual-band, outdoor PoE Access Point which can provide 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 1317Mbps. (Read more)
The TP-LINK EAP225-OUTDOOR is a dual-band, outdoor PoE Access Point which can provide 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz, totals 1317Mbps, and features Omada app compatibility for ultra convenience and easy management. PoE (Power over Ethernet) only requires one cable to transmit both data and power, eliminating the need for a separate power cable, which makes the installation quick and easy (PoE adapter included).
The EAP225-OUTDOOR features omnidirectional antennas and 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology which allows communication with multiple clients at the same time, making it ideal for high-density environments.
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network, all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and
configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send
out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures
efficient deployment with
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
||1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support
802.3af PoE and Passive PoE)
24V Passive PoE (+4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1in. (215 × 46 × 27
||2.4GHz: 2 * 3dBi
5GHz: 2 * 4dBi
||Pole /Wall Mounting (Kits
|Hardware Watch Dog
||2.4GHz and 5GHz
||802.11ac: 5G:6.5 Mbps to 867Mbps (MCS0-MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2
VHT20/40/80) 2.4G:78Mbps to 300Mbps (MCS8-MCS9 VHT20/40, NSS=1 to
802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11b: 1, 5.5, 11Mbps
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
||• CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP), <27 dBm (5 GHz,
• FCC: <23 dBm (2.4 GHz), <22 dBm (5 GHz)
||Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band）
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm）
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
||Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Software Controller
|Management MAC Access Control
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access
||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10,
||• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
|Omada User Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.