TP-LINK EAP610-OUTDOOR AX1800 Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Access Point
- Dual Band
- PoE Powered
- 2 year guarantee
The TP-LINK EAP610-OUTDOOR is a dual-band, outdoor PoE Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1201Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 1775Mbps. (Read more)
The TP-LINK EAP610-OUTDOOR is a dual-band, outdoor PoE Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1201Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 1775Mbps, and features Omada app compatibility for ultra convenience and easy management. PoE (Power over Ethernet) only requires one cable to transmit both data and power, eliminating the need for a separate power cable, which makes the installation quick and easy (PoE adapter included).
The EAP610-OUTDOOR features professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments. TP-Link Smart Antenna technology brings lower interference, longer coverage, and higher performance. EAP610-OUTDOOR is equipped with horizontally polarized antennas and vertically polarized antennas, while its intelligent algorithms automatically select the optimal antennas to ensure the peak Wi-Fi experience ideal for outdoor applications.
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network, all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and
configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send
out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures
efficient deployment with
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
- Superior Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Delivers dual-band speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps powered by the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology†
- Higher Network Efficiency: Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag via OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas with IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment
- Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming: Users can enjoy seamless streaming across the property with their devices switching effortlessly between access points
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management
||1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support
802.3at PoE and Passive PoE)
||• 802.3at PoE
• 48V Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included)
||12.5W (802.3at PoE or Passive
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||280.4×106.5×56.8 mm (without antenna &
||• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
• 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi
||Pole /Wall Mounting (Kits
||2.4GHz and 5GHz
||• 802.11ax: 8 Mbps to 1201 Mbps (MCS0-MCS11, NSS = 1 to 2
• 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0-MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2 VHT20/40/80)
• 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, VHT 20/40)
• 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
• 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
• 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
||• CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP), <30 dBm (5 GHz,
• FCC: <25 dBm (2.4 GHz), <25 dBm (5 GHz)
• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• QoS (WMM)
• Omada Mesh**
• Seamless Roaming**
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
||• Captive Portal Authentication**
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or
Omada Software Controller)
|Management MAC Access Control
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||• Access Point EAP610-Outdoor
• Passive PoE Adapter
• Power Cord
• Mounting Kits
• Waterproof Kits
• Waterproof Antenna
• Installation Guide
||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10,
||• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
*Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to www.tp-link.com/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list to confirm which models are compatible with Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
**Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Please refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
|-- No videos available --|
|Omada User Guide|
|TP-LINK EAP610-OUTDOOR Installation Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.