TP-LINK EAP650-OUTDOOR AX3000 Dual Band Wireless Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Access Point
The TP-LINK EAP650-OUTDOOR is a dual-band, outdoor PoE Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 2402Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 2,976Mbps. (Read more)
The TP-LINK EAP650-OUTDOOR is a dual-band, outdoor PoE Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 2402Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 2,976Mbps, and features Omada app compatibility for ultra convenience and easy management. PoE (Power over Ethernet) only requires one cable to transmit both data and power, eliminating the need for a separate power cable, which makes the installation quick and easy (PoE adapter included).
The EAP650-OUTDOOR features professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize Wi-Fi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments. TP-Link Smart Antenna technology brings lower interference, longer coverage, and higher performance. EAP650-Outdoor is equipped with horizontally polarized antennas and vertically polarized antennas, while its intelligent algorithms automatically select the optimal antennas to ensure the peak Wi-Fi experience ideal for outdoor applications.
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network, all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and
configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send
out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures
efficient deployment with
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
- Superior Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Delivers dual band speeds of up to 3 Gbps powered by the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology.1
- Higher Network Efficiency: Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- 160 MHz Bandwidth Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.2
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas with an IP67 weatherproof enclosure.
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.3
- Stay Smooth with Seamless Roaming: Users can enjoy seamless streaming across the property with their devices switching effortlessly between access points.3
- PoE Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and Passive PoE (adapter included) power supply for flexible installation.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or the Omada app.3
||1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support
802.3at PoE and Passive PoE)
||• 802.3at PoE
• 48V Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included)
||12.5W (802.3at PoE or Passive
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||280.4×106.5×56.8 mm (without antenna &
||• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
• 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi
||Pole /Wall Mounting (Kits
||2.4GHz and 5GHz
||• 802.11ax: 8 Mbps to 1201 Mbps (MCS0-MCS11, NSS = 1 to 2
• 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1083.3 Mbps (MCS0-MCS9, NSS = 1 to
• 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, HT20/40)
• 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
• 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
• 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
||• CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP), <30 dBm (5 GHz,
• FCC: <25 dBm (2.4 GHz), <25 dBm (5 GHz)
• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• QoS (WMM)
• Omada Mesh3
• Seamless Roaming3
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
||• Captive Portal Authentication3
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Software Controller
|Management MAC Access Control
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller
(Supported by EAP610 V1, V2, V2.2 and above, while is not supported
by EAP610 V3)
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||• Access Point EAP650-Outdoor
• Passive PoE Adapter
• Power Cord
• Mounting Kits
• Installation Guide
||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10,
||• Operating Temperature: -30–70 ℃ (-22–158 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Use of WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, requires clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 APs.
3. Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, Cloud Access, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to Omada Mesh Product List to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
4. Based on field tests. The number listed here is the maximum distance one EAP610-Outdoor can reach and connect the devices. The real transmission range and recommended coverage may vary, according to the environment, receiving device, etc.
5. Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Note that EAP610-Outdoor v1.0 doesn't support the Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to www.tp-link.com/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list to confirm which models are compatible with the Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
|Omada User Guide|
|TP-LINK EAP650-OUTDOOR Installation Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.