TP-LINK EAP650-WALL AX3000 Dual Band Wireless In-Wall Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Access Point
The TP-LINK EAP650-WALL is a dual-band, wireless PoE in-wall Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 2402Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 2976Mbps (Read more)
The TP-LINK EAP650-WALL AX3000 is a dual-band, wireless PoE in-wall Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 2402Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 2976Mbps, and features Omada app compatibility for ultra convenience and easy management. PoE (Power over Ethernet) only requires one cable to transmit both data and power, eliminating the need for a separate power cable, which makes the installation quick and easy.
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network, all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and
configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send
out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures
efficient deployment with
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
- Blazing-Fast AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 2976 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Higher Network Efficiency: Deliver data to more devices at the same time with less lag.
- Complete In-Room Wi-Fi Coverage: Guaranteed strong signals and corner-to-corner Wi-Fi coverage.
- Gigabit Port: Connect wired devices with one downlink gigabit port.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management.
- Secure Guest Network: Implement multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher) packed with high-quality wireless security technologies.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-to-install design, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
|Interface||• Uplink: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
• Downlink: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
|Physical Security Lock||No|
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE
|Power Consumption||11.5 W
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||86 × 86 × 42.6 mm (3.4 × 3.4 × 1.7
|Antenna Type||2 Dual-Band Antennas
• 2.4 GHz: 2× 3 dBi
• 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting (Kits
||2.4GHz and 5GHz
||• 5 GHz: Up to 2402 Mbps
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 574 Mbps
||• 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• QoS (WMM)
• Seamless Roaming§
• Rate Limit
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Band Steering
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• RADIUS Accounting
• MAC Authentication
• Wireless Statistics
• Static IP/Dynamic IP
||• Captive Portal Authentication§
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
<20 dBm (2.4GHz, EIRP)
<22 dBm (5GHz band1 & 2, EIRP)
<22 dBm (5GHz band3, EIRP)
||• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
||Yes. Requiring the use of OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based
Controller, or Omada Software Controller.
|LED ON/OFF Control
|Management MAC Access Control
||v1, v2c, v3
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based
||• AX3000 Wall Plate Wi-Fi 6 Access Point EAP650-Wall
• Installation Guide
• Mounting Kits
||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10,
||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
|Omada User Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.