TP-LINK EAP670 AX5400 Dual Band Wireless Ceiling Mount Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Access Point
The TP-LINK EAP670 is a dual-band, wireless PoE+ Ceiling Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 4804Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 5378Mbps. (Read more)
The TP-LINK EAP670 AX5400 is a dual-band, wireless PoE+ Ceiling Access Point which can provide 574Mbps on 2.4GHz and 4804Mbps on 5GHz, totalling 5378Mbps, and features Omada app compatibility for ultra convenience and easy management. PoE (Power over Ethernet) only requires one cable to transmit both data and power, eliminating the need for a separate power cable, which makes the installation quick and easy (PoE adapter included).
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network, all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and
configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send
out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures
efficient deployment with
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
- Blazing-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 4804 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 5378 Mbps WiFi speeds.
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- 160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.
- Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (adapter included) power supply for flexible installations.
||1× 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
(supports IEEE802.3at PoE)
||• 802.3at PoE
• 12 V / 1.5 A DC
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||9.6 × 9.6 × 2.5 in (243 × 243 × 64
• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
• 5 GHz: 4× 5 dBi
||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits
||2.4GHz and 5GHz
||• 5 GHz: Up to 4804 Mbps
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 574 Mbps
• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• QoS (WMM)
• HE160 (160 MHz Bandwidth)‡
• Seamless Roaming §
• Omada Mesh§
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
||• Captive Portal Authentication§
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
<20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP)
<23 dBm (5 GHz, band1 & band2, EIRP)
<30 dBm (5 GHz, band3, EIRP)
<25 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<28 dBm (5 GHz)
||• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Software Controller, or Omada
|LED ON/OFF Control
|Management MAC Access Control
||v1, v2c, v3
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based
||CE, FCC, RoHS
• Power Adapter
• Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
• Installation Guide
||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and its features, including OFDMA, HE160, and 1024-QAM, require clients to support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz band. It may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general Wi-Fi 6 APs.
§Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-mesh/product-list/ to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology, and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.
*Zero-Touch Provisioning and Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment require the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list/ to confirm which models are compatible with Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
|Omada User Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.