TP-LINK OC200 Omada Managed Cloud Portal Controller PoE/USB Powered
The TP-LINK OC200 is a cloud portal controller that allows the user to remotely control the whole network anywhere in the world with cloud access. (Read more)
The TP-LINK OC200 is a cloud portal controller that allows the user to remotely control the whole network anywhere in the world with cloud access, using the Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform. Centralised management allows up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers to be configured and controlled from anywhere.
The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Centralized Management: Up to 100 Omada access points, 20 JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers.
- Free Cloud Access: Manage and monitor with the Omada app or Web UI from anywhere, anytime.
- On-Premises Management: Locally monitor and manage devices with the ultimate security and stability.
- Industry-Leading Hardware Design: A powerful chipset, durable metal casing, USB 2.0 port for auto backup, and two Fast Ethernet ports.
- Flexible Power Supply: 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB (DC 5V/Minimum 1A) for flexible installation.
- Easy and Intelligent Network Monitoring: The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see the real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- Real-Time Network Topology: Helps IT admins quickly see and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
- Easier Network Maintenance: WiFi heatmap simulator, visualizable network report, and batch & multi-site management benefit network maintenance.
||• 2× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
• 1× USB 2.0 Port
• 1× Micro USB Port
||802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB（DC 5V/Minimum
||3.9×3.9×1.0 in (100×98×25 mm)
||• Up to 100 Omada access points, 20
JetStream switches, and 10 Omada routers
• Up to 1,000 Clients
||• Automatic Device Discovery
• Batch Configuration
• Batch Firmware Upgrading
• Intelligent Network Monitoring
• Abnormal Event Warnings
• Unified Configuration
• Reboot Schedule
• Captive Portal Configuration
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||• Omada Hardware Controller OC200
• Quick Installation Guide
• Ethernet Cable
||Microsoft® Windows®10, 8, 7, Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®,
UNIX® or Linux
||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
*Actual management scale of the Omada Software Controller depends on the PC/server’s hardware specifications.
**Please go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/omada-cloud-based-controller/product-list/ to confirm which models are compatible with Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
|TP-LINK OC200 Installation Guide|
|Omada User Guide|
|TP-Link support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.