The Cat 6 UTP Tool-less Keystone Module is a quick and easy way to terminate Cat 6 cable without the need for a punch down tool. The snap-fit termination design fits onto the cable securely and its suitable for use with most UK and European Keystone applications, including standard or angled faceplate products, patch panels or surface boxes.
The terminals are colour coded to ensure quick and easy installation.
- 180 Degree Tool less design. No IDC Tool required. Small and compact
- Complies with latest CAT6 performance requirements for frequencies up to 250 MHz
- Fits KAUDEN Un-Populated Port Patch Panels and 25×50 Fascia
- Unshielded Twisted Pair for use on 26-23AWG solid core cable. Phosphor bronze contacts
- Colour coded for termination
|-- No videos available --
|-- No files available --
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.