The Cat 6A Tool-less Mini Keystone Module is a quick and easy way to terminate Cat 6A cable without the need for an IDC punch down tool. The snap-fit termination design fits onto the cable securely and its suitable for use with most UK and European Keystone applications, including standard or angled faceplate products, patch panels or surface boxes.
Best used with bevelled faceplate and 46 or 47mm deep back box to get the extra bend radius that is required for CAT6A installations. The Butterfly design is sometimes preferred over top/bottom jaw design as its slightly easier to wire up.
- Tool less design. No IDC Tool required. Butterfly opening design (like opening a book)
- Complies with latest CAT6A performance requirements for frequencies up to 500 Mhz
- Fits KAUDEN Un-Populated 24 Port Patch Panel
- Fully shielded design for use on 26-23AWG solid core cable. Phosphor bronze contacts
- Colour coded for termination with instructions available online if required
|-- No videos available --
|-- No files available --
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.