Premium Cat 7 10 GBASE-T 500 MHz S/FTP Shielded LSOH Patch Cable
- Shielded FTP
- Up-to 10 Gbit/s
- 500 MHz
A premium quality shielded Cat 7 high speed patch cable with LSZH sheath designed for ultra-fast connections up-to 10 Gbit/s at a frequency of 500 MHz (Read more)
A high-speed Category 7 patch cable with data transfer rate up to 10 Gbit/s, at a frequency of 500 MHz for connecting ultra-fast network devices.
The cable has a low smoke halogen free sheath making it suitable for use in commercial installations.
Available in grey and in lengths from 0.5 to 5 metres.
- Patch cord for networking connections between devices
- Shielded Twisted Pair cable (PiMF) with Shielded RJ-45 connectors on both ends
- LSZH/LS0H Low smoke halogen free sheath
- Durable due to moulded kink protection
- Flexible cable, suitable for narrow bending
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Colour: grey
- Contact settings 1:1, in accordance with the EIA/TIA 568 standard
- Construction: 8 lines + pairs shielded with aluminium foil, complete shielding in tinned copper braid
|-- No videos available --|
|Category 7 patch cable datasheet|
|Roline support site|
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.