16 Way (8 Duplex) LC Multimode Fibre Optic IP65 Breakout Box
- Loaded for 16 Way
- For Multimode Cable
- IP65 Rated
The lockable IP65 distribution box offers the ability to terminate 12 multimode cables housed in an IP65 ABS enclosure for indoor/outdoor applications (Read more)
The Fibrefox lockable IP65 distribution box comes pre-loaded with 8 duplex connectors that can terminate 16 way, and offers the ability to expand up to 12 Multimode fibres (24 way), housed in a robust ABS enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications.
With the ability to use a full array of adaptor types offering a flexible solution to the end user, enabling them to incorporate a multi-functional enclosure which allows easy access during installation or re-work with no disturbance of the existing cable or fibres.
In addition to the array of adaptors the enclosure also offers up to 12 exit points for patching cables and a standard cable entry point for loose tube, tight buffer, pre-terminated and steel tape armoured cable. Each enclosure has integrated strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the addition of a removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
- Pre-loaded with 8 duplex connectors that can terminate 16 way
- For Multimode cable
- Expandable up to 12 fibres (24 way)
- Removable splice tray for easy installation
- Multiple adaptor options available
- 6 adapter positions
- Accepts loose tube, distribution and pre-terminated cables
- Integrated bend radius protection
- Sealing glands for up to 12 cables
- Removable door for ease of installation
- Supplied with 12 heat shrink splice protectors
- Supplied with transit tubing
- Supplied with wall fixings and tie wraps
|Number of Ports
||275mm x 197mm x 65mm
|Number of fibres
||20mm x 2
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
|Connectix support site|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
We are approved Connectix resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.