1U 24-Port Unloaded Keystone Patch Panel with Cable Management Bar and Earth
- Supplied Unloaded
- Management Bar & Earth
- Snap-to-Fit Modules
The Kauden 10" 1U rack mounted 24 port Keystone SOHO patch panel with earth wire & bar is supplied unloaded allowing it to accept 10G Keystone Modules (Read more)
The Kauden 24 Way Keystone Patch Panel with Earth wire & cable management Bar offers high density and the capability for high data transmission performance levels. Supplied unloaded - the patch panel installation and termination time can be greatly reduced when tool-less Snap-to-fit Keystone modules are used in the panel.
Each panel is supplied pre-labelled with specified numbering schemes, making installation a case of matching the numbered outlets to the numbered ports and snapping them in.
- Suitable for housing up to 24 keystone jacks
- Once terminated onto the cable, simply clip the keystone jack into panel. The jack sits securely in the panel; however, it can be unclipped if necessary.
- Suitable for Tool-less Keystone Modules
- Robust all steel construction
- 1U Horizontal Mount for 10" SOHO cabinets
- Supplied with cable management bar & earth wire
|-- No videos available --|
|-- No files available --|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.