Hobbes PoESmart Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and DC Inline Tester Meter
- PoE Powered
- Inline Tester
- LCD Display
The PoEsmart 256320 is an IEEE 802.3bt standard Power Over Ethernet inline tester that is effective and an essential device when operating PoE tech. (Read more)
The PoEsmart 256320 is an IEEE 802.3bt standard Power Over Ethernet inline tester that is effective and an essential device when operating PoE technology. It conducts power test from PSE (power sourcing equipment) and provide an informative power supply status of PoE systems during PoE system installations. It identifies PoE standard IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at or IEEE802.3bt of PSE without the need of having a separate PD (powered device). PoEsmart, is fitted with an internal PD to simulate a powered device known as SPD (simulate powered device). When connected with a PD, PoEsmart innovative technology is able to analyze and monitor the voltage, current and power status supplied by PSE without interrupting data flow.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt standard
- Battery-free operation technology
- Identifies PoE standard of PSE: IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, IEEE802.3bt or non-standard without having of a separate power device
- Identifies the polarity of PoE data pair and spare pair
- Monitor and troubleshoot IEEE802.3af/802.3at/802.3bt Type 3 (4PPoE) and 802.3bt Type 4 standard PoE systems
- Real time IEEE802.3bt inline status analysis and monitoring
- Full display of PoE information without scrolling
- Measures current and power from DC supplies
- Compact and lightweight design
|Product type||Network Tester|
|Scope of delivery||256320 (PoEsmart), 1x 15 cm FTP Ethernet cable, 1x DC power cable, user manual|
|Height of packaging (single piece)||40 mm|
|Width of packaging (single piece)||90 mm|
|Depth of packaging (single piece)||140 mm|
|Package weight (single piece)||0.2 kg|
|-- No videos available --|
|Hobbes Innovation website|
Get expert answers to questions specific to this product below or for more help visit our Q & A forum
Be the first to ask a question and help others interested in this product
Your feedback helps us improve our products and services as well as helping other users make informed buying decisions.
There are no reviews for this product.
Why buy from Connectec?
Our technical support team are experienced installation engineers with years of field experience.
Customer service is our top priority. We always try to ensure we offer a first class service too all our customers.
We offer FREE mainland UK delivery on orders over £75 and FREE next day delivery on orders over £150*.
We are approved Hobbes Innovation resellers for direct access to manufacturer warranty and support.
* Qualifying products only, subject to terms. For more information view our delivery information.